🌙𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚄𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍🥛

Nobody's POV
Monday Morning:
Tsukishima came to Tobio's house to pick him up and so they could walk to school together. Tsukishima knocked on the door as he heard shuffling then the door opened revealing his boyfriend with a pancake in his mouth and a messy bed of hair. Tobio took the pancake out of his mouth a placed a quick kiss on his boyfriend's cheek as he opened the door fully and walked back inside Kei following. They went to the kitchen and Kei grabbed a pancake, putting it in his mouth. When they both finished eating Kei took Kageyama upstairs and tied his hair up. Y'know like this scene

"Keep it like that all day

"Keep it like that all day." "Huh why?" "Because whenever your hair is down your bangs cover your eyes and I love your eyes so keep your hair up." "Okay then!" Kei smiled as his boyfriend took him back downstairs and he watched as Tobio put on his shoes. He then grabbed his backpack and they were on their way. Tobio talking as usual but in the mornings Kei would talk with him. In the afternoon Tobio let him listen to music because he was "tired from school" .

As the couple arrived at school they went their separate ways. Tobio went to Math first whereas Kei went to Science.

When Tobio went to science which was his last class before lunch he wasn't paying attention, he was deep in thought.

Kageyama's POV
I'm sitting in Science class but I can't focus. I'm suspicious of Kei. He always says he's listening to music in the afternoons when we're walking home from school but I have a feeling he's lying to me. If he listens to music so much why doesn't he have music posters? He has the money and the space. Also when we're walking he has reactions to some of the things I say like when I say something stupid that Shoyo did I hear a low chuckle from him. Or if I talk about something Nishinoya and Tanaka-San were annoying me about he'd roll his eyes. If he's listening to music then he shouldn't even be able to hear me. Especially if he's wearing headphones. So then what's he really doing..?

Nobody's POV
As Tobio left class to go to lunch he saw Kei walking to lunch so he joined him. "Hi Baby!" "Hello my little blueberry king~" "Why won't you stop calling me that..it's embarrassing.." Kei looked at Tobio and made a sad face. "Your embarrassed by me..?" He said in a low tone. "What?! No baby that's not what I meant." Kei looked at him again then said "Okay then I'll carry you to lunch!" He said happily as he picked Tobio up with his lovers legs around his waist and hands on his shoulders he gave his a quick kiss before carrying him off to lunch. With his lover giggling in his arms.

As practice ended the couple started to walk home. As they neared their houses Tobio stopped and grabbed Kei's arm. "Tobio? Are you okay,do you need something?" Without saying anything Tobio reached up taking Kei's headphones off his head and putting them on his own. Turns out...

Kei was listening to State Farm ads. LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR STATE FARM IS THERE!! "W T F-