fifth member

LAVINIA : SM's Baddest Girl Group

SM Entertainment released the fifth member.

" AVA . "

Im Su Ah,also known as Ava is the fifth member of Lavinia that was revealed.She is seventeen years old.Her hometown is Gangnam District,Korea.Her nationality is pure korean.She has a wavy light brown chest length hair.She is tall and slim and has curves.She has small nose and lips,toned skin and normal sized eyes with eye smiles.

She has a bubbly,dorky,sarcastic and sassy attitude.She is mean to those who deserve it.She is a picky eater,charismatic on age,competitive,lazy,determined,hardworking,responsible,amazed by little stupid things and will do anything for her loved ones.She sings,jogs,swims,draws,practices,taking selcas,smile and laugh.She likes rollercoaster,comfy sweaters and sweatshirts,combat boots,bubble tea,pepero and Running Man.She dislikes liars,cheaters,sasaeng fans that go overboard,polo shirts,being alone and horror movies.

She practices everyday when she has the change except Saturdays.Each day about 7 hours depending on schedule.

Her motto in life is : "Smile,because that is the only thing that you can do at times."

She is close with Krystal of f(x).Her ideal man is Myungsoo (L).

She is the fifth member of Lavinia that was revealed.