Breatfast, Cuddles, and Toni Being Short

**Cheryl's pov**

As the sun starts to stream through my window I groggily open my eyes. When everything falls into focus the first thing I see is pink hair, and I smile. Toni looks so cute sleeping. Her hair is all sprawled out, a cute doopey smile on her face, the drool slightly coming out of the corner of her perfectly sculpted lips, and of course the way she snuggles up to me when she wants to cuddle.

After admiring her for a few moments I slowly get out of bed to brush my teeth and other stuff like that before heading to the kitchen. I try to be as quiet as possible but these stupid pots and pans insist on being extra loud for no reason. This feels so illegal for no absolute reason at all.

Once I get out everything I need I start to make Toni's favorite, ham and cheese omelettes with bacon. Kinda a weird combination but both are equally good so I understand.

**Toni's pov**

I sit up slowly, looking around for Cheryl. I huff and whine a little when she's no where to be found. She's not in the shower because I don't hear the water running so I gather my strength and walk into the living room.

"Cheryl! Where are you?" I whine.

"In the kitchen love." I hear her say. I smile and happily bounce my way into the kitchen. Can you blame me? Plus I smell my favorite. I walk into the kitchen and hug Cheryl from the behind.

"Whatcha cooking?" I ask laying my head on her back.

"Your favorite TT." I squeal and squeeze her a little. She laughs then spins around to face me with a smile.

"Well hello there." I say smiling and looking up at her.

"Hello there love." She says as she pecks my lips. She turns back around and turns off the burner. "You gotta let go so I could get the plates."

"I'll get them." I say as I let her go and turn to the cabinet. I reach up and that just proves how short I am even on my tippy toes. Cheryl laughs and I huff. I just go for plan B and climb on the counter.

"Be careful babe." Cheryl says as she laughs. I nod my head not knowing if she can even see it. I grab the plates and hop off the counter. I stick my hands out to hand her the plates. "You're adorable." She says laughing. I smile and wrap my arms around her again.

"Come on to the table so we can eat." She says as she wiggles her way out of my grasp. I whine at the lost of contact loud enough for her to stop and turn around.

"What's wrong?"

"I want cuddles but I also want the breakfast you cooked for me."

"Come on love we can cuddle and eat in my bed."

"But you hate crumbs in your bed."

"It's okay. Cuddles over crumbs any day."

"Okay!" I say as I take a plate out of her hand, placing a quick but meaningful peck on her lips, and walking up the stairs. Even though I started to walk up the stairs first Cheryl still ended up one stair ahead of me.

"Are you skipping stairs? How did you get up there before me?"

"No love my legs are just longer."

"That shouldn't have to do with anything." I say huffing.

"So adorable." She says laughing and pecking my nose. I wipe the kiss off to try and seem more edgy but she just laughs and walks into the bedroom. I follow her and she just turned on The Breakfast Club while getting comfy. She places the plate down, gets comfortable and opens her arms so I can crawl into them. I smile and place my plate down before I get into her arms.

"Well hello there love." She says as I look up to face her.

"Well hello there beautiful." I say with a playful wink. She laughs and pecks my lips.

"Come on eat before your food gets cold."

"Yes ma'am. Thanks for making this by the way."

"No problem TT. I do it because I love you."

"I love you too." As I finish my sentence she shoves bacon in my mouth. When I don't choke she raises her eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You didn't gag."

"What do yo- ohh. I see what you did there."

"Interesting." I just laugh and peck her lips. Man this should be my morning every morning.

............................................................................

My bad for not updating life been kinda hectic

Comment and vote to stay swagy

Also sry if it's kinda short

~swag4ever~