Chapter 3 (What year is it?)

No ones pov

"Wait, so your saying we've been frozen for years and this is the future??" Rod asked in confusion.

You nod your head "yep that's right this is the year of 2021" You said.

"I don't believe you.. There's no way were in the future?... " William said

"Well... Here's your proof" You said getting your phone out that has a cracked screen. You clicked the power button revealing your locked screen, then you simply swiped the screen up unlocking it revealing your wallpaper with some apps and games.

"What is that?... " William asked as his and Rod's eyes widen in amazement, "and what does it do?" Rod asked.

"This is my Samsung Galaxy, it's like a phone but with a touch screen which not only you can message and call anyone you can basically search stuff online, watch videos and movies, play games, listen to music, go on social media." You explained going on YouTube showing a video of a cat trying to jump to another table but failed.

Rod couldn't help but laugh thinking it was funny. William looked at Rod with a disappointed look, "oh come on it's a cat!" Rod said.

William suddenly grabs your phone and examined it, he then accidentally played a really popular song, he begins to cringe not liking the lyrics, he threw the phone out. "Hey! Be careful!" You yelled as you managed to catch your phone before it can hit the ground. "What kinda song is that?! How can you stand listening to it?!" William yelled.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot you guys have different taste in music... " You said thinking about it, "anyway the question is, how did you guys get frozen in the first place?" You asked curiously.

"Good question, well apparently fatso here decided it was a good idea to start the fight and I was stuck with him through the freezer for years" William answered as he points towards Rod who had a shocked and disbelief expression

"Me?! Your the one who caused all of this! You fucking Twa-" Rod yelled but he was caught off by your yelling

"Enough!! Okay! I get it! You were at each others throats when this happened!" You yelled. "God you two are causing me to have a headache...." You said rubbing your head which you believed it to be a migraine when you hit your head into the ground.

"Well..he did had a knife in hand.." Rod commented

"You Focking bitch!" William yelled as he tackled Rod and begins chocking his throat

Rod gagged and gasped he was surprised that William's hands were surprisingly strong

"Stop it you two!" You yelled as you tried to get them off each other. After what took about seconds you managed to get William off of Rod. "I.... honestly didn't get your names..." You said

"Oh heavens me where are my manners I'm Dave Miller..." William said with a calm expression and used his fake name, he extends his hand for a shake

You shake his hand "I'm (Y/N)" you said, as you then looked at Rod who is trying to level his breathing, after he did he got up and walked towards you, "I'm...I'm..Rod.." he said awkwardly as he never been able to communicate with anyone. You smiled and said "it's nice to meet you Rod" you then looked up at the whole where the sun shines through the hole of the ceiling. You sighed "perfect! They're not coming back to pick up they're best friend! Since kindergarten!" You said sarcastically.

Rod and 'Dave' looked at each other confused, but Rod decided to ask "so you have friends?.." he asked

"Well yes...we were exploring here but then they decide to ditch me after I fell in...I thought they were my best friends....but this literally back stabs me in my back..." You said as you sat down hugging your knees that you didn't realize there are tears streaming down your face.