Chapter 2: Rini's back and meets Seiya...

Rini POV
Me and the girls are finally back in the past.
"Hey Hotaru, how long is it going to take to get to Amara and Michelle home." I said to my best friend.
"An hour and why?" Said Hotaru.
"Because I'm tired and hungry." I said then I heard a car hrun and I looked up to see...
"Yay Amara, you came to pick us up." I said.
"Yep and get in then." said Amara
"Ok" we all said and get in Amara's car.
Time skip
At Amara'a house
"And here's where you are staying Rini." Amara said to me.
"Cute, thanks." I said
"Get some sleep ok and night." said Amara
"Ok and Night Amara." I said and what to sleep.
(a/n yes everyone has their rooms now and Rini was the last one to get her's.)
The next day
Serena POV
We are all at Rei's places wating for Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Rini, Vesta, June, Palla and Cere to come.
"Will this is BRADDING." said Yatin in a broad voice.
"Shut up Yatin." said Nina
"Ok." said Yatin
"Hey guys... sorry where late." said Amara as the overs standing beside her, will not all of them Rini was behind her.
"It's ok." I said
"Will it about time you guys got here." said Tiki
"What to say who you are to the other that not know who are." said Amara who was ignoring Tiki.
"Ok." said vesta
"I'll go first... my name is vesta." said vesta
"I'm cere." said Cere
"I'm Palla Palla... and that's June June. said Palla will pont to herself and June.
"Hi..." said Yaten
"I'm Taiki, that's Yaten the one that said hi to you and that is Seiya who is listening to music, whale to load." said The brown haired boy who now I know is celled Tiki.
Rini POV
"Are you going to come out now?" Wisps Amara
"Yes." I said and moved from be hind her but not to much so that they can only see my hair.
"Who's the pink hair belong too?" Asked Yaten.
"That would be me... my name is Rini nice to meet you and see you guys again." I said after moving from Amara and getting the three that I have never seen before.
"Seiya!" Yelled Yaten
"Idiot." said Taiki
"What is it Yaten" said Seiya
"Look..." said Yaten well porting at me.
"It's rub to pont ya know." I said well looking at my mum and dad's past selfies.
"Will I'm sorry for porting at you but Seiya was not looking." said Yaten
"Fine..." I said as I was going to Serena and Darien and giving them a hug.
"Your cute." said Seiya without rears lising.
*Amara give an oh look*
*I let go of Serena and Darien and wark to where Seiya is... he looks at me and I look at him... then I swing my leg up and hit him in a area where no boy whose to by kiked, then I wark back to Serena and Darien and look back at Seiya who is now on the floor in pean, his face is like 😵.*
"Lol" I said out loud and smiled.
"Serena gess how old I am?" I said to her
"I have just nowise that you've grown." Serena said to me and Darien looking at me and asked "can I gess two." no." I said "Serena has to." I add "ok." said Darien
"16?" Said Serena "nope." I said and piping the p. "um...15?" said Serena "yes." I said to her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• That's all of now. plzs ⭐️and 💬. Thanks...😄

Who's your favourite Sailor Scout and why?

Who likes Rini Kicking Seiya? I'm serious here.