the Knights jealousy P3

It's safe to say that walking through school with a boner is probably one of the most embarrassing things someone can go through what's worse is when you run into your childhood friend

"Y/n!" Jeanne shouted "I haven't seen you all day where have you been and why is your face so red are you sick?" She looked concerned "n-no I'm fine" you looked away but your eyes were practically glued to Jeanne's chest  "okay, I'll see you later" she grabbed you in a hug but her face quickly became one of shock as she felt your boner rub against her stomach. She quickly let go of you her face a deep crimson as she turned into a stuttering mess "I-i-its s-so b-big" she whispered.

"Well I I've got to get to gym I'll see you later Jeanne bye!" He quickly said, running off. Jeanne stood there in shock her blush had faded until she could comprehend what just happened, a lustful look appeared in her eyes "no Jeanne don't be stupid he doesn't like you like that...but he could" a small smile appeared on her face "I'll pay him a visit after school"

He practically ran through the door as he entered the changing room astolfo's clothes were sprawled out across the floor, they formed a small trail leading towards the showers strangely enough all the showers were on and a large clound of steam poured out of the door way that lead into the open showers. A small, playfule smile appeared on the teens face as he undressed himself, his member at full mast as it slapped against his stomach.

Breathless moans escaped the pink haired males lips as he played with himself, his delicate hands stroking his rod with a slow and consistent rythms. He yelped when he felt two arms wrap around him, stopping his actions immediately he froze up "Aw why'd you stop I was enjoying your little show" he felt Y/n lick the back of his ear "sorry master~" he could feel his master's hand roaming his body, making it his. "Master? You're such a pervert astolfo~"
Y/n's  hands drifted down towards astolfo's member, the submissive male tilted his head giving his master entry to his neck.

He placed small kisses and bites along astolfo's neck as he played with the smaller males rod and pinching his bright pink nipples.

Moans flowed through astolfo like the water trailing down his skin, a blissful moans echoed through the showers the noises only drowned out by the noise of all the showers.

Pre-cum leaked from the smaller man like honey from a jar, Y/n rubbed his finger over astolfo's head pre-cum soaking his finger. The taller teen then sucked his finger and whispered "you taste sweet my little pervert" the pink haired student felt his heart skip a beat, feeling his master's shaft rub between his rear his legs felt weak at the thought of what he would do to him.

A breathless moan escaped astolfo's lips, his small member twitched when he felt
Y/n's tip press against his hole "masssterrr" astolfo complained "stop being a tease~"
Slowly, Y/n's member entered the trap, inch after inch until he was completely inside "that was surprisingly easy" he commented "have you been practicing my little pervert?" He questioned "m-maybe" astolfo moaned

"And what were you thinking about while you did it?" Astolfo's face blushed a bright red as he but his lip and looked down in embarrassment "you" he muttered.

Y/n slowly lifted astolfo's chin and kissed his cheek "you're adorable" the pink haired male smiled "thank you" Y/n moved a little, embracing astolfo as he did so. Listening to small moans and gasps coming from astolfo as he quickened his pace, he moved his hands down astolfo's waist and to his crotch, gently caressing and rubbing his rod and balls.

Small ropes of watery cum trickled through Y/n's hand as astolfo gasped, his legs shaking from pleasure "o-oh mmm" he moaned. He leaned into his master's shoulder and closed his eyes, feeling how he touched him and filled him only opening his eyes when he felt his master's hands leave his body to see him licking his fingers free of cum in such away that astolfo came a second time.

His toes curled and he tensed, this orgasm was much more intense than the last, his whole body shook as he nearly fell. A loud moan shook through the room as he felt
Y/n's; hot, thick, steamy cum flood inside of him. It took a second for the two of them to calm themselves, Y/n pulling out as he sighed. "W-was that good?" He asked nervously "amazing" astolfo turned around and embraced him "I never would've thoight you'd have the confidence to be so... dominant"

Y/n blushed "I-I don't know where it came from either" astolfo shrugged his shoulders before sitting down near a shower head, patting the space next to him. The warm water running on the floor "I don't care where it came from I just know that you're amazing during sex" he commented while Y/n sat next to him.

He leaned his head on Y/n's shoulder "I had no idea you were so submissive" astolfo hummed "stop talking, let's just stay like this for a few more minutes okay?" Astolfo yawned. Y/n laughed lightly befor patting his head and yawning himself "sure" he relaxed and astolfo leaned into him more, soon the both of them fell asleep.