010

yunhoho   meet me at the garden

yunhoho
   meet me at the garden.

minki
your garden?

yunhoho
   yep, see you!

━━━━━⊱🌼⊰━━━━━

Pacing at the garden, Yunho was preparing for his undeniably long speech he wrote before sleeping last night. He was feeling uneasy since he was leaving, and he is telling the other but what if he ask about the reason? Would he answer: "I need to go because I'm dying"? The man tried to keep his composure as soon as possible and maybe this time, he could confess.

Yunho is scared that he might regret that he never told anyone about what he feels, in short he never opens up to anyone, even to his friends, never. He is scared that he might die without telling Mingi how much he likes him from the start. And now, it'll happen, he'll tell the young man that he's in love with him ever since.

The young man was dashing towards the Jeong's flower garden to meet the other since he was told to. As he sat foot on the grassy land, his eyes instantly roamed around to search for the man he is meeting and there, it landed at the man who was standing inside a built like structure that made their garden magnificent.

He approached the man who was waiting for him there, Yunho was wearing a light brown cardingan and a squarepants with a pair of white rubber shoes. While him, wearing a plain white tee and a blue denim pants with a pair of white rubber shoes, too.

The white rubber shoes they were wearing are the shoes they bought together before entering fourth semester, which is kinda old. Nevertheless, Mingi and Yunho likes to wear those shoes because both are valuable and memorable.

As Mingi reached the polished tiles, he smiled at Yunho who was also smiling at him, "was I late?" Mingi giggled, scratching his nape, "just in time." Yunho replied, sitting on a cemented bench.

It took seconds for Yunho to break the silence since he was both scared and anxious, "Mingi. I'm leaving tomorrow, moving other country, specifically." The older revealed, making Mingi loading for a second though he gave all the details, "why.. are you moving?" The younger questioned, sitting beside him making sure he left a wide gap between them.

"I knew it. Here it comes."

Yunho glanced at him, "It's because.. I needed to be treated right away. Don't ask what, why and how." He suggested, moving away his gaze from the other, he doesn't want to hear any further comments about it. "Keep safe then, come back okay?" Mingi verified, earning a slight nod from Yunho.

"I wish I could."

He exhaled heavily, this is the time he has been waiting for. "Song Mingi. To my best friend since we were kids. I have something to confess." Yunho asserted, interlocking his eyes with the man who was looking at him curiously. Mingi on the other hand felt his heart running around his chest as the other locked his eyes with him, "Mingi. I like you, since the day we played at the rain when we were 7. I thought I was just admiring your face but ended up falling real hard." He admitted, maintaining their eye contact. Mingi stood up, "Well, I thought I was the only one. But why were you and Jiwon got together anyways?" Mingi questioned, earning a shook from the other.

The older approached him, leaving a small gap between them, "that don't matter anymore." He replied, acquiring a nod from Mingi who is smiling widely, "if you say so. Please, come back sooner." The young man pleaded, not knowing that his arms are slowly making it's way to the other's waist, "I couldn't make a promise that I can't fullfil." Yunho responded, placing his hands at the man's wide shoulder.

"I'm sorry, my love."

Slowly, both leaned in closer and closer until their lips connect, their lips move in sync just how the melody perfectly flows out with the music. Breaking apart, Mingi once again, smiled widely, eyes almost disappearing making Yunho's lips curve upwards. The young man placed their foreheads together for a while, absorbing the fact that him and Yunho shares the same feelings towards each other. It feels like a dream come true for him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."