Chapter 3 PG 4

{3rd Person) As Virgil was in his Room He soon Calmed down Yet He had no answer towards Roman throwing a Tornado at him and Remus's Fire Yet Virgil wanted to know what was happening Yet Virgil was scared that maybe His eyes did glow and that Hes able to do some weird stuff with them But Virgil didn't want to think to be the cause of this strange thing then Someone knocked on his Door and Virgil turned to it "Hey Kiddo? We are worried and Logan said that It might be okay if you talked to Emily about it and if you agree we could go and ask him to come over tomorrow?" Patton said and I sighed "Fine.." And I could tell Patton was smiling "Alright!" Patton said.

TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᗪᗩY

Emily's horns

Emily's Power is to make people Blind But out of everyone He knew His power and He knows how to use it

Virgil sighed since He was in Emily's Office and Patton had left them alone "Hello Virgil!" Emily said making Virgil regret agreeing to this "Hi.." Virgil said not wanting to be their "I was informed by Your friends and they all said different things.." Emily said taking out his note book and opening on a page "Roman Stated '' When ever Virgil would look at one of us something would happen and his Eyes would glow for a mid second. He Somehow made me make a tornado and He made Remus have Green fire all on him twice'' If I say something wrong you can stop me! Um Logan Said ''Virgil couldn't of caused it since when He has bad days All of these have never happened before. I will study more about it'' Is there anything you'd like to say? to share your thoughts?" Emily said and Virgil sighed "The tornado thing happened and when I did glare at Remus he did go on Fire.." Virgil mumbled Making Emily nod and Take down notes "Okay! Patton said ''Virgil woke up mad but I know he didn't cause everything'' But just in cause Did anything weird happen the night before all of that? or before you woke up?" Emily asked making Virgil sigh "Nothing Happened" Virgil said making Emily sigh He knew He was getting no where with this "I'll be honest with you Virgil. Some people have Magic Mine is it make others Blind" Emily said making Virgil look at him "By the looks of it and I've study Magic about stuff You might have what I call Terror"  Emily said Making Virgil confused "Terror?" Virgil said confused "Yeah! Like You can make people scared and make them feel like their emotions are out of control Which might cause them to Use their powers which they might not know they'd have" Emily explained Making Virgil nod "We can meet here every once in a while to train that power But I'll tell the Others that We did get somewhere and that I'd need to have you back here every once in a while" Emily said and Virgil nodded then Emily got out his phone and Messaged Patton that to come into his office with Logan and Roman. After 5 minutes they were there "Did you find anything about how Virgil did it?" Roman asked "Um- Well We got somewhere today But I'd like to have Meetings with Virgil every once in a while about this!" Emily said "Can we know what Notes you written down?" Patton asked which made Emily sigh "No- This is very....- No Patton None of you can this has to be done by me and Virgil We cannot have anyone knowing where we are or what is going on But Everything will be going back to normal by no time!" Emily said Smiling before getting up "Just as long as No one Pisses of Virgil to the point of that ever happening But if it does send him my way!" Emily said smiling But Logan found this weird "Why can't we know anything? And Why do you want us to act like it never happened? And Why do you seem to nervous?" Logan asked Making Virgil stand up "Cause It isn't important" Virgil said "I say we should be allowed to know whats going on" Roman said "This is my life Roman I'm not some kid If I told Emily not to tell you guys anything then You guys shouldn't be trying to get in my business!" Virgil said Taking Roman, Logan and Patton out by sinking them back to the house.