Punished

Oh, he knew I was turning into a puddle. Think, girl! Remember the car? Focus on his smug face when you tried to choke him out. "Yes," I huffed. Pawing through the cupboards, I found plates for us and then parked my sorry ass on a stool until the meat was ready.

"Humans prefer their meat cooked, so I hope that I have prepared this to your liking," he placed a medium rare diamond before me. I waited until he turned to get a fork or something similar, before I pulled the knife out and acted as though I was picking it up from the side of the fruit container.

He handed me a two prong utensil and watched with interest as I cut off a bite and tried it. I closed my eyes in rapture. This was like corned beef without all the fat, salty and rich. "It's so good," I admitted.

Rahzgaur gave me one of his rare smiles and used his knife to stab into a slice and bring it to his mouth raw. At least it wasn't me. I ate until I was full, procrastinating as much as I could. Every second was marked by my core throbbing against the chair as his scent wrapped me tighter and tighter. And he just watched. He ate most of that giant slab which turned out to have a long bone inside, then leaned back and waited with a steady purr.

He was inviting me, I realized. Hands loosely gripped the counter behind him, posture open, his cock straining against his pants as he took in a lungful of my suffering. There he waited. "Your body demands you to mate, yet you resist."

I ignored him.

"My seed is already within you, yet you deny yourself pleasure."

I got up and put my dishes in the sink, preparing to leave when his hand lashed out and grabbed the back of my neck in that dominant way he liked to do and forced my front down on the counter top. Knowing how easily he peeled apart the spiky coconut, he could so easily crush my spine and throat.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he rumbled. "Such a naughty little human." He slid his hand down my side until he got to my pocket and took the knife.

Well, fuck. I was definitely in trouble.

"Would you like to be paddled or pinched before we mate tonight?" Rahzgaur asked, pressing his erection against my ass. I almost moaned at the feeling.

"P-pinched?"

"With pleasure," he growled, turning me in a blur and throwing me over his shoulder.

"I was asking what it was!" I scrambled against his back, trying to unbend myself so my ass wasn't by his face. "I didn't choose it!"

He marched into his room and tossed me on the sheets that smelled like him and sex. The door slid shut with some signal from him and would not open when I dashed toward it and pushed against it. Rahzgaur calmly opened a drawer and took something small out, coming near me.

"You stole a knife to hurt me with, Ellie."

I backed away from him, moving sideways when I came to a wall. He was steering me back toward the bed. "I can just apologize and we can go about our day like normal." My hands were raised in a non-threatening manner, but he was still advancing, eyes burning.

"The rest of today's plans included repeated mating."

I swallowed and he watched my throat, making me even more skittish. "J-just think of all the other things we could go do, though. We could go hiking..."

"Mhm."

I bumped into the wall and moved sideways again. "We could start a tv show. You guys have tv right?"

"Mhm."

My ass hit the side of the bed. Dear god, those pheromones poured over me again.

"Get on the bed, Ellie," he growled, it was loud and shook me. With a whimper, I complied. "Now, take off your clothes."