Inspired

Inspired is just that exactly, its inspired. Then again, isn't everything, after all, our life inspires our hearts, our hearts inspire our dreams, and our dreams inspire our life. Some things get more inspiration than others, but sometimes, that is what makes them unique. For every inspiration, originates a story, and for every though of that inspiration, gives birth a new one. Some stories make us cry, some make us angry, and some shatter our hearts barley leaving any trace of the pieces. However there are also stories that not only pick up the pieces but they glue them so perfect, that you could never tell the difference, But then again only a woman knows what's in her heart, like only a man knows who truly holds his.

Several things inspire us through our lives, some of us choose to let them loose through song, poem, paint or pen, some through other ways, but every one starts with a story in its first steps and breathes one at the end of the trail. Only the beholder knows which is which, and only he and his readers know its secrets.

This may be your only chance to experience Inspiration, to guess which is which, to know its secrets, this is your steps - Just Follow the Trail