Important Author's Note!!

Hey guys! As you can see, in the chapter "Lazy Day", I still cannot currently write about it as week 7 in the official FNF game has not been updated yet. Until then, me and my other companion helping me in the story decided to initiate in something fun! 

Since I am running out of ideas for the dates between MC and Whitty, me and the other person running the story decided to be taking in requests!! However, since this is my first time holding such, I'm sorry if not all requests would be in the book immediately. Don't worry though, I will try to do most of the requests given in the comments, but if you're shy to post a request in the comments, feel free to pm me instead. I'd be happy to reply to your requests <3.

Anyway, I hope all of you are enjoying the book so far. I'm giving my best and all to this book so all of you readers would enjoy! And thank you so much for the views, votes, and comments, they are all much appreciated and every view milestone we hit is very much celebrated and I cannot be here without you all giving your support!! 

 I'm giving my best and all to this book so all of you readers would enjoy! And thank you so much for the views, votes, and comments, they are all much appreciated and every view milestone we hit is very much celebrated and I cannot be here withou...

-Mega Yeet