Oh my God, where did the time go?
I wish the hours would go slow
How is it 6 a.m?
Your touch is heaven-sent
Beautiful, beautiful sight right now
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Got the angels singing, "Ooh-ah"
right now like, "Ooh-ah"

- Beautiful by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello

There is some smut in this chapter.

Sicheng woke up in Yuta's arms for the fourth time that month.

It's been about five months since they first met and three months since they started going out on dates.

Nothing was official yet though, and Sicheng was just waiting for Yuta to man up and ask him.

Spending the night with Yuta was always like a dream to Sicheng.

The man was always so careful to not hurt Winwin or go too far, but he also sent him into pure euphoria and pleasure each time.

And to think all of this started with a simple mission to kill a man that wronged Neo Tech.

The situation was actually kind of funny to be honest.

He turned around to look at Yuta and smiled as he placed a kiss on the older male's nose.

Yuta's eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he looked at Winwin's face only a few centimeters away from his own.

He leaned forward and connected their lips for a few seconds before snuggling closer to the boy.

"Good morning Winwin." He said softly.

"Good morning Yuta." Winwin responded with a giggle as he sat up.

Yuta whined before sitting up as well. He stared at Winwin for a few seconds before a naughty idea popped into his head.

"Do you want to have a quick round before you leave?" He asked as he leaned closer to the younger boy.

Winwin's eyes widened. "Right now?"

Yuta shrugged as he kissed the boy's neck. "Why not? Not like anyone can see us so what's there to lose?"

Winwin thought for a second. "Alright. But I have to leave by eleven."

Yuta smirked. "That'll be plenty of time baby." He said as he made Winwin sit on his lap. He connected their lips and very quickly things became to get heated.

He picked the boy up by his thighs and carried him to the bathroom where he set him down on the counter.

He undressed both of them and turned Winwin around to face the mirror.

"Keep your eyes open baby." He said as he bent the male over to lean against the counter as he started to stretch the male.

"I want you to see how beautiful you are when I fuck you."

Winwin gasped as Yuta grasped his hair while stretching him with three fingers.

He let out a loud moan and Yuta smirked. He didn't know why but he loved seeing Winwin this way, and knowing that he was the one causing it.

Once he was done stretching the male, he slipped on a condom and slammed hard inside of the boy.

Winwin moaned and closed his eyes as Yuta pounded him relentlessly.