二十三

I got my peaches
out in Georgia (oh, yeah, shit)
I get my weed from
California (that's that shit)
I took my chick
up to the North, yeah
(badass bitch)
I get my light
right from the source,
yeah (yeah, that's it)

- Peaches by Justin Bieber, Daniel Ceaser, Giveon

Yuta was nervous. He and Sicheng had just finished talking to Taeyong and Jaehyun about their relationship.

The two leaders were currently talking amongst themselves about whether or not to accept the proposal.

"Hey." Sicheng said softly as he noticed Yuta nervously biting his lip.

"It'll be fine Yuta. I'm sure they'll accept it. It might take a while but trust me. I know them."

The elder nodded and they shared a small kiss. The door to Jaehyun's office just so happened to open at that time.

"Ahem." Jaehyun said as the couple broke away. Taeyong gave them a smile.

"Yuta, we don't want to go into a super detailed explanation so we'll just tell you our choice. We accept you joining Neo Tech."

Sicheng and Yuta sighed in relief and they squeezed each other's hand softly.

"However, keep in mind we know everything that happened three years ago. Jaehyun, Johnny, Ten and I might understand where you were coming from, but the others might not be as open just yet. Especially Mark and Renjun."

Yuta nodded.

"Alright, are you ready to go tell the others the news?"

Sicheng and Yuta looked at each other and nodded.

Jaehyun smiled and the four walked back to the living room where the other eight mafia members were talking.

"Listen up guys!" Jaehyun called out as eight heads turned their attention to them.

"So, we have some news." Jaehyun took a deep breath, knowing his next words were going to cause a slight mess.

"From now on, Yuta will be joining Neo Tech."

Immediately, questions and a chorus of "whats" shot out from all directions as everyone turned to stare at Yuta and Sicheng who were holding hands.

"Since when?" Mark asked with a wide eyed stare.

"Since now." Taeyong responded as he tried to calm everyone down.

"Why would he join us?" Jeno asked.

"Well, long story I guess, even I don't know everything. Yuta and Sicheng will explain that to you eventually."

"For now, all you need to know is that he'll be moving into the unused room next to Sicheng's, and you are not allowed to kill him."

"He's part of Neo Tech now."

Six months later