~Meeting~

Cant find music since my mom /dad took my wifi away :<

Changbin woke up to his alarm Screaming at him.he turned it off and wanted to sleep again until he realized its Monday....
Changbin:"OMG IT'S MONDAY" your Probably wondering What's happening on Monday? Well today his going to JYP to become a Trainee. Oh damn well he was nervous as hell but decided to get ready.he took a long Shower and got ready.

He wore a Long hoodie with  Matt black Pants and some chains around he's red Hoodie

After he was done he walked down the stairs and into the living room to find he's Mother feeding his Step Sister.

Changbin:"Good morning Mother."
Changbin's mom:"morning,where are you going dressed like that?"
Changbin:"Oh uh...I-im just going to a friend's house for a Sleepover,is that ok?"
Changbin's Mom:"okay but if you want stay forever there and Never Come back."

Changbin sighs and puts on his shoes and gets his Backpack where he has some important stuff in there.and Goes on his way to JYP.he started thinking about  what will happen,will they accept him?Which Group is it? So many unanswered Questions.

He Walked in front of The Company that shined so bright (atleast for him) and walked in it to see the receptionist.

Receptionist:"hello how may I help you today." She said in  a cute bubbly voice
Changbin:"oh um...is Do-Hyun in here?I'm here for an appointment."
Receptionist:"Ah you must be changbin am I right? I'm probably right just go to the left hall where There's a door and there's Meeting written on it." She said
Changbin:"ok thank you."

He walked thru the left hall and found himself in front of  the door.his anxiety Rose up immediately and started to have second  thoughts if he wants to go in it or not but then He decided to go in.he knocked on the door  before going in.

Dohyun:"Ah there you are boy we've been waiting for you changbin"he said
Changbin looked up immediately to see THE STRAY KIDS in front of him his eyes Widen from Schocknes.
Changbin:"OH...I-how-no-I-
Bangchan:"why hello there dear,are you nervous you look nervous do you need some water" he said with a concerned voice
Changbin looked like he was about to faint
Changbin:"...sorry I'm ok I just can't believe I'm standing in front of StrayKids."
Minho:"I understand,but you have to get used too it since you'll see us Everyday"
Changbin:"I gusse so."

Hey guys it's me authornim I'll try to upload the next episode immediately since I'm working on it right know but yeah I basically hope you enjoyed and have a nice day GOODBYE<3