~Tiny Tension~

A love song because why not and plus IT'S IU BABY (lol wtf)

Changbin talked with Stray kids and found himself very comfortable around them as they all were were sweet and nice.well not until Hyunkai decided to leave and that's when...the tension began.

Hyunjin:"hey Changbin you have really nice skin you know. " He said before winking at Changbin making him flustered

Changbin:"oh um...,thanks I dont often get compliments like that." Changbin said before getting back on his phone as the manager had told all of them to wait for Him to take Changbin and the guys to they're dorm,which they will ofc give a House tour of.

A few moments later the manager stepped in the room and looked at all of us.

Skz manager:" oh Hi Changbin I'm skz Manager,your welcome to text me anytime anyways let's get going to the dorms." Said the manager before walking them out of the building and into the car.

Skz manager:"um guys...I think somone has to sit on someone's lap...

YOOO IDK THIS IS SO SHORT! I have been focusing on school lately or have been atleast trying and let's say it not working that well but it does not matter ig I will try to update faster and make the chapters longer I'm sorry.