connections

y/n's pov//

it had been the first night of my new school. after i had recently discovered i was a wizard which seemed so crazy to me i decided to take a stroll through the hallways.

it was all so quite and not a single person in sight, i pulled out my earbuds and shuffled through my playlist. it landed on salvatore by lana del rey, which i was happy to listen to the third time today after a long day.

i made my way to a gloomy hallway and started to hum the toon of the alluring song.

everything about my late night walk was so peaceful with the soft rain hitting the magnificent stained glass windows.

my humming began drifting off to become a soft voice during the chorus. i was so enchanted by the magic scene i was so mesmerized by i hadn't even realized him sitting on the windowsill.

he was starting at me with a new expression plastered on his dark features. although i hadn't known him at all i could tell he wasn't a confused person.

part of me wanted to turn around right then and there but my feet brought me to him.

"you have a beautiful voice"
he calmly stated, never breaking eye contact.

i swear i could stare at him all day long if i could.
already blushing slightly i shuffled out a thank you.

"you know you aren't supposed to be out here after dark right? what are you doing here?" the boy whose features could've been that of a greek god statue.

"i didn't even know, a week ago i didn't even know wizards were anything but fictional. what are you doing here?" i politely replied.

"i asked you first love" he through back sliding off the ledge and meet my stride.

"exploring i guess this school is absolutely gorgeous, i mean i've seen these kinds of structures in movies but to see it in real life is- "

"different" he softly interrupted.

"yes, different." i spoke

we walked in silence for a bit until he finally spoke again with curiosity in his tone.

"can i show you something?"

without hesitation i responded and with that he brought me to a set of stairs.

the gray stoned steps brought us to a amazing view, i practically ran to edge and held on to the railing. the metal was cold but i quite liked it, the breeze was slightly warmer and brushed through my
y/h/c hair. with only the stars and almost full moon to enlighten the open stretch of tower.

i turned my head with a smile to see him staring at me almost smiling, i had seen him earlier in the day smiling but this one was different. before it had been an evil "i just beat someone up and liked it" but now it was kind of adorable, more genuine smile.

we stayed like that for what felt like forever.

mattheo's pov//

as i started into her eyes i had been debating whether or not to tell her, whether or not it even was her.

*flashback*

after hearing this angelic voice for days now, it had become less of a burden and more of a comfort. it was hard to make out the words but i could still recognize it if i had to.

i decided to go to library, it took days to find anything similar to my situation but there it was,
a soulmate bond. two souls that were so connected that once the two were close things could start bridging together without even meeting each other yet. the connection could be anything from certain words popping up when one reads it or even the other can hear when one sings.

i knew that when i see her i knew i couldn't let her go.

a/n
i think i went a little overboard on this lmfao kinda think i should make this into a story if anyone wants it lmk in comments anyways i love you bye