malfoy ball pt 2

As the dance ended, his alluring eyes still hadn't left mine. Nothing had truly set in until the song ended, but with our interlocked hands I couldn't help but wonder, who was this mysterious man and why had I felt something so indescribable, who was this masked man covered in darkness and why was I so compelled to find out? It suddenly hit me, his eyes had matched the same ones in the paintings Hermione had seen when researching the dark lord.

Could this have been tom riddle? How is this possible?

All these thoughts floating in my mind, and I realized I was frozen, not in fear but shock. As if reading my mind, I noticed the man's face shift. Before he could say anything I knew this was my chance, "excuse me, I have somewhere to be."

I turned around, and walked off. I went to the bathroom and removed my mask to put some water on my face. Just as I finished a woman walked in, I could see her entire face change as she saw me and just like that she rushed out.

I put my mask back on and started to find Draco, but just as I did the same woman returned this time with others.

They grabbed me by my arms and brought me into a room no matter how much I tried to protest.

I tried screaming for help, but I soon saw the marks placed on everyone's arms.

I was surrounded by death eaters and there seemed to be no way out.

They brought me to a chair and bound me with a spell. As they removed my mask I heard them saying things like,
"how could it be?" "Does she look exactly like her?"

But the next thing made my heart sink.

"Call him in."

I screamed for help, but it didn't seem likely I would receive it. As someone reached for a wand presumably to use a silencing spell a box fell from a shelf and out came what looked to be a tiara.

The crown was laced with gemstones, but the one in the center was the most beautiful and when it started glowing I knew it was just any other tiara.

Just as this happened, the same man who I had danced with previously walked in.

"Mattheo Riddle, what a pleasure it is to meet again" I heard one of them say.

Mattheo? Riddle? He couldn't have been much older than me.. Is this the dark lord's son? I looked up at him and our eyes met.

"What is the meaning of this?" he said, his voice laced with the same alluring tone matching his appearance.

"Look at her, shouldn't we bring her to your father?" one of them said.

I looked at this man, hoping that, by any chance, the feeling I had was his as well.

He looked back emotionless, and said "that won't be necessary."

I breathed a sigh of relief but before I could do anything he followed with, "I take her myself."

My heart dropped and he grabbed me by my arm.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes hoping for anything, but his face never changed.

He brought me down a long hallway and down some stairs, and while walking by an expansion of moving portraits I noticed one with a woman who looked exactly like me, wearing that same crown I saw on the floor of the room I was in.

We were moving too fast for me to stop, but nevertheless I tried to free myself once we got down into an outside clearing.

"Please I haven't done anything wrong" I tried.

He looked behind us and replied, "I know, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."
Something told me I could trust him, just by the change in his eyes.
He let me free of the spell and my arm.

"What were they talking about back there?" I said.

He removed his mask and I almost gasped at how much he resembled Tom Riddle.

He must have noticed my change in face because as I did he replied,
"The Dark Lord's my father" he looked down.

"And, how does that have anything to do with me being kidnapped by them?"

He smirked.
"Is this funny to you?"

"You really do look like her."
"Who?"

"Helena Ravenclaw, you must be the ravenclaw heir, and if you are i'll have to keep you from my father."