✩ part 30 ✩

hello my he's she's and non-binary besties im back 

Christmas Eve

while in texas i couldn't help but think about what's gonna happen with alex when we go home, which was where nick and i were going now

we went Christmas shopping with ivy, i got some candles for karl, a hoodie for nick which he already saw so i gave it to him, and i got alex....well im not gonna tell you what i got alex just in case things fall through. which i doubt they will, but you never know whats gonna happen with love. i think i bonded with ivy more than nick. we stayed up all night talking. we talked about our celeb crush on Elizabeth Olsen and Christian Slater, the when he was young of course, we fangirled over them for a pretty large majority of the night. i got her phone number i think we might get pretty close. 

nick and i went to cedar point the day after, he ended up giving me a piggy back ride out of the park cause i was tired and my feet hurt. he won me a giant teddy bear though cause i wanted it but i cant throw a baseball for shit. and he got sick after i made him go on the giant drop they have. 

and now here we are, pulling into the drive way, in the snow of cold North Carolina  

i walked into karl's house with my bag and yoda. alex was sitting on the couch looking really tired, and he had earbuds in. when he saw me i made eye contact with him and he got up then walking out of the house, into the brutally cold weather, in shorts and a t-shirt, not bothering to grab his coat. i looked at nick, handing him yoda's leash, swinging my coat on and following alex.

he was halfway down the block when i stopped and just watched him walk 

"alex!" he stopped and looked at me. was he crying?

"what bella? what could you possibly want?"

"i want to talk to you? talk about whats going through your head?"

"okay, wanna know what i'm thinking about? you left, randomly, without telling anyone. worrying the shit out of me. then i called and texted but you wouldn't answer. then i find out you're in texas with my best friend who you have never been that close with? of course im gonna be suspicious of that. thats bull shit." he started walking over to me. he didn't look or sound mad he wasn't yelling. and right as he started talking to me his face went soft. he was getting better at controlling his emotions and it was nice to see progress. it means he's been working on it. "listen bells. i love you. okay? and im gonna get jealous, it's what happens. and i shouldn't be so protective, uhm...im just going on about nothing, i just dont wanna lose you." 

i came closer to him "alexis you're not gonna lose me i promise. okay? you can stop worrying about that, it's not gonna happen, you're stuck with me, through the good stuff, and the rough shit. i'll even be here when you don't want me here, cause i know you'll need someone."

he nodded slowly in response. i grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the house "now lets go it's freezing" i said with a giggle we got about half of the block back to the house when i decided to push him into the 3 feet of snow. he didnt expect it so he lost his balance and fell into the cold wet mush. he started cracking up, i almost fell too since i was laughing so hard. i was laughing too hard to realize he stood up. he then picked me up but when he went to throw me in the snow i grabbed his arm pulling him with me 

"okay," i said standing up and still giggling "i'm gonna go make some hot cocoa, we can sit by the fire and tree and watch a christmas movie cause it looks like the guys left i don't see their cars"

"okay love" he said getting up and dusting snow off

-

we sat down with our cocoa that i decorated all pretty for us, we watched the grinch on my laptop by the tree surrounded by blankets