2

"Where have you been dude " sunghoon asked .

Jay said that he was in restroom. He lied to be honest he was stalking jungwon . Yes it sounds crazy but he always have seen that jungwon was alone and he felt bad for him so he always stalked him and see what he does . It have been one week now since he strated to stalk jungwon . He didn't knew why he stalked the younger one too .

"What do we have now " heeseung asked . " math " sunghoon replied with annoying sound and they groaned. They talked a little and the teacher came in class , everyone sat down in their own seats .

In the middle of the class sunghoon leaned a letter to heeseung .

Whats wrong with jay ?

Heeseung read it . He didn't knew too . He only looked In front of him where sunghoon was and he mouthed a 'i don't know too' .

Sunghoon and heeseung were jays friends they knew that something was wrong with jay but they didn't question him because jay hates when people mind in his business.

After some minutes the bell rang it was lunch now .

.

Jungwon slowely goes and saw that he didn't had money and he only sat in one empty table at the corner of the room without food .

Jay was sitting with his friends and he noticed that jungwon didn't had food .

Someone came to jungwon and gave him food . Jungwon looked and said
" I d-didn't order " with a lower voice .

"Someone gave it to me but he said not to tell you who "  he then left , leaving a confused jungwon . Jungwon was hungry but he was scared to eat it but his tummy started to make weird noises and then jungwon decided to eat it ,even if I die I don't care' jungwon though and started to eat

Jay was looking at jungwon and he saw that he was eating the food and jay smiled . Jungwon was so cute .

Jungwon was was eating the food peaceful until yongbin came with his friends and took jungwons tray with food and droped it on the floor making jungwon got up from his seat and looked at him .

"Why did you do that " jungwon said a little like yelled making everyone quiet in the canteen .

"Did you just spoke to me ? Hum?" Yongbin asked jungwon holding him by his hoodie collar .

Jays blood boiled his hands were into fist he got up and goes to them .
Yongbin just throwed jungwon in the floor . Junwon leaned into one pair of feet he looked up and saw a handsome blonde boy , he was looking at him .

Jay saw that jungwon face was with bruises . 'Who did this to yo?' Jay though he then grabbed jungwons wrist and put him on the ground .

"Please leave him alone " jay said and told jungwon to leave . Jungwon then run leaving them alone and a small thanks befire running.

"Ooo and who we got here " yongbin asked looking at his friends and pointing at jay like he doesn't know him .

"What do you want" jay said making yongbin angry . Before they could fight heeseung came and stoped jay .

"Jay lets go " heeseung said and they started to leave but stoped when yongbin said something.

"Look at those kittens leaving cuz they're scared "

Everyone in the canteen laughed. Yongbin and his friends were popular so of course everyone was for yongbins side.

Heeseung heard this and just goes to yongbin and punches him in the face making him fall on the ground. Heeseung then left . Everyone grasped in the canteen .

.

It was time to go now home jungwon packed his backpack and left . He was now at the bus stop waiting for a bus.

Jay and his friends were walking and jay saw jungwon he stoped .

"Why did you stop " sunghoon asked jay . "Um I forgot something in class . You guys can go .bye " jay said then left hiding behind a tree so his friends can think that he left to go to school.

Heeseung and sunghoon only looked at each other and left.

Now jay goes to the buss stop putting a hat on . The bus came and jungwon got in first , jay waited for others to go in and he then goes in too.

There were so much people in the buss jungwon had to stand .

Jay sat at the back of the buss lowering his hat and was looking at jungwon .

Jungwon was minding his business then someone came an old man in his 30s and slowly started to grab jungwons ass .

Jungwom got startled and tried to take this mans hand out of his ass but he couldn't move his hand cuz he was groping his ass really strong .

"Don't move or I'll kill you " the man said showing jungwon a knife .

Jungwon then started to cry trying not to make any noises .

Jay now noticed that jungwon was crying he got up to go to jungwon and saw what was happening. Jay just goes to that man and punches him .

"How dare you do that to a young boy"

"Who are you " the man said .

"Its none of your fucking bussines " jay said kicking his stomach. Everyone in the bus watched them .
Jungwon felt relieved that someone saved him cuz he really felt uncomfortable. Then the buss stoped and jay left the buss . He didn't want jungwon to see him .

Jungwon only saw him from the window  , seeing only jays behind.

'Who is he?'  Jungwon though and next stop came and jungwon left going at his house .

Thanks for reading it . Hope you don't find this boring