14

"I hate my math teacher " jake said . Heeseung sunghoon jake jay and jungwon were sitting in the table it was lunch time .

"Like I'm good in math but she says I'm not " jake said . They laughed at him.

"Bitch I'm serious " jake said .

"Yes I believe you jakey" sunghoon said.

"Guys guys .... let's all hang out after school " jay said exited. "Humm yes we should " . "I'm in" . They agreed to go out but jungwon only stayed silent and jay noticed it .

"Jungwon will you come ?" Jay said . And jungwon only nodded .

"Pst are u okay ?" Jay whispered to jungwon . To be honest jungwon was scared about everything but he wanted to make jay happy by saying yes . He was scared about his dad and everything.

After lunch they go to their classes .

Time skip it was time to go home .

"Yall see you tonight at 6 pm here at school." Jake said .

"Why at school? " heeseung said .

"We can do wherever we want ya know but after that we can go wherever we want " jake said as they agreed and they bid goodbyes. Jay and jungwon left at the same path ofcourse.

They were walking and talking a little just the time to pass fast . They arrived at home.

"See ya tonight " Jay said and winked at him and left , leaving jungwon alone he then goes to his house too.

"Maaa I'm home " Jungwon said. His mom is watching tv .

"Oh hey honey . How was school" his mom asked .

"It was fine and btw I wont be home tonight "

"Why ?" Ms.yang said

"I'm going to hang out with my friends....jay will be there too" jungwon said.

"Hummm you are always with jay a lot ." Ms.yang said with a teasing voice .

"Ughh Mom ..." jungwon said and goes. to his room. His mom was laughing.

Time passed and it was time to go now. Jungwon got ready and everything. He goes downstairs saying bye to his mom. Also by the way his dad wasn't hurting them and he didn't came home since the day his mom got to go in hospital.

Jungwon got out of the door and saw jay were with a black motorcycle waiting for jungwon.
Jungwons eyes widened . "Wow "

Jay giggles . "Come ".

"B-but I'm scared . Do you know really well how to ride it " jungwon asked

"Ride what " jay said smirking.

Jungwon stayed like that till he got what jay meant . He then blushed . "Oh nothing. Let's go" jungwon said and looked at the motorcycle.

"What are you doing. Hop on."

"Um where ?" Jungwon said looking innocent.

Jay got up from where he was sitting and put the helmet on and helped jungwon too . And he got on his motorcycle. "Now you behind me" jay said . Jungwon did what jay said .

Jay then took jungwons hand and put them around his waist. "Hold tight or you will fall" jay said.

Jungwon tried to hold tightly but he was shy at first but when jay starter to go fast jungwons hands immediately tightened around Jay's waist making jungwon to hug Jay's back.

After some minutes they arrived at school and they saw that everyone was there. They were the last ones.

"Dude where the fuck were you guys , we waited for you for so long " sunghoon said and heeseung slapping sunghoon back of his head.

"Ouch what was that for" sunghoon said.

"Nothing just felt like it " heeseung replied and giggling .

"Oh by the way i called two of my friends to come too . Hope you guys dont mind " jake said .

After some minutes two boys came .

"Okay so let me introduce them "jake said .

"This is sunoo and this is sunoos boyfriend niki " jake said .

Sunoo giving them a smile. They all introduced themselves.

"Okay so what should we do ?" Sunoo said .

They had a lot of fun talking laughing joking like friends would do.

Sitting around making a circle and in the middle if them were was fire . It was getting cold . Jay saw that jungwon was blowing in his hands to make them warm . Jay then took his jacket and put around jungwons back .

"No it's okay. No need " jungwon said . "Ehh dont worry " jay said and then jungwon thanked him . Some times passed and it was getting really dark it was maybe 11pm .

"Ughh I don't feel like moving from this place " sunoo said .

"Then you can stay I dont care " sunghoon said making sunoos eyes roll.

After awhile they all went home.
Jay and jungwon together and other going in their paths.

Jake's path was in a dark alley so he was scared but he still goes there .

Jake was walking and he saw some group of boys .they seems to be drunk . He tried to avoid them .

"Ooo look at this cutie " one of them said making jake to panik.

'I need help ' jake said and he immediately called someone .

.

Thank youuuuu.