•Chapter 2•

Emma's pov:

I woke up and felt something on top of me, and that's when I realized I slept at Y/ns house last night. She was still sleeping, so I grabbed my phone and it was only 6:21am, and school started at 8.

I went onto my phone and seen that Mads texted me. I clicked on the message.

Mads🖤

Mads🖤:
hey when are you coming back from Louisiana?

Mads🖤:
Jaden told me that when you do he's going to book a flight and come visit me and the sway boys

You:
I'm coming back in a week

Mads🖤:
you should bring y/n too! that would be so fun

You:
Maybe, but for now I would bring it up to her

Mads🖤:
okay, love you have fun!

You:
Love you too

I opened the rest of my snaps and then I went onto tiktok.

Your pov:

I woke up because I heard a sound playing over and over again, and to my surprise it was the one that I made a tiktok to yesterday morning. I opened my eyes because it was facing by where her phone was.

It was the video of me doing the moves to the sound. She was watching it over and over again until I said, "Like what you see?" She quickly turned off her phone and I looked at her. "Morning beautiful." I said and her face turned red.

She smiled at me, and I just have to say how the fuck is someone so fucking hot in the morning. She is perfect. "Morning." She finally said. I put my hand on her cheek and rub it with my thumb. "Your so beautiful Emma..." she got red again, and I laughed because I have such an effect on this girl.

We had very intense eye contact until my phone went off. I sat up on the side of the bed and looked at who texted me, it was my father. He said 'I'm sorry I can't bring you to school again, but I left the corvette so you can drive that.' All my father cared about was his money, my mother, and Jaden.

He always treated me differently because I was different.

I was zoning out until I feel the other side of the bed go lighter. I looked back and Emma was walking into my closet. I went into the bathroom so I could give her privacy, and I brushed my teeth.

When I finished I walked out and she was taking a merrier picture. She didn't see me so I walked behind her and put my arms around her waists.

I think I scared her a little bit because her breath hitched.

"Hey." I said into her year softly.

Emma's pov:

"Hey." Y/n whispered into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine because her voice was a little deeper, but it was attractive. "Hi." I took a picture of us, and she went into her closet.

I was wearing one of her sweatshirts and sweatpants. Y/n came out with grey sweatpants and a red sweatshirt.

She left the room and I followed after her.

Her mother was sitting on the couch drinking coffee and Jaden was sitting on the kitchen island.

Jaden: "Good morning loser."
Y/n: "Good morning shit head."
Y/m/n: "Y/n language!"
Y/n: "Oh shit sorry...fuck!" I laughed and her mom shook her head. She went to her fridge and opened it.
Y/n: "Want anything Emma?"
Emma: "Uh no I'm fine."
Y/n: "Alright." She grabbed two drinks out of the fridge, but I couldn't see what they were.