•Chapter 13•

Your pov:

I woke up because I heard music blasting throughout the house. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at my phone and it was already 11:27am, holy shit I slept in. I grabbed my crutches and walked over to Cooper and Sab who were making breakfast.

Sab: "Morning Y/n." I sat down on the kitchens islands chair and went on my phone.
You: "Good morning."
Cooper: "How'd you sleep?"
You: "Actually pretty good for sleeping on a couch."
Sab: "That's good."
You: "I'm sorry about last night I didn't know what I was thinking."
Cooper: "It's okay y/n, you're hurt by what happened and sometimes that's even how I cope, but just with smoking. "
You: "Thanks for being here for me, and where is Jaden and Quinton?"
Sab: "They're with the sway boys trying to work things out again."
You: "That's fun I guess...hey Sab could you come with me today to get the rest of my stuff?"
Sab: "Sure, what time?"
You: "Well I have to shower and put different clothes on." I stood up and used my crutches to keep me sturdy.

Time skip to when you're arriving at just a house

Sab gave me my crutches and we walked inside. Everyone was sitting on the couch and looked surprised when I walked inside. Sab helped me up the stairs and into Emma's room.

"Go down and talk to them, I'll be ok."

"Okay." She left me in the room, and I put the condoms in my bag right away.

I packed everything other then my last sweatshirt, so I went into her closet and found it, and it was right next to her sweatshirt that she wore when we met. It has so many memories. I put my sweatshirt back up and took hers. I walked back to my bag and put it inside, picked it up and started to walk downstairs.

When I got to the last step I just stood there.

You: "Sab, I'm ready." I said softly and she turned around and walked over to me.
Sab: "Okay, but before we go at least say hi, the girls didn't do anything."
You: "Alright that's fair." Sab took my bag and I walked over to the girls.
Dev: "My little blueberry muffin, I missed you." They all got up and embraced me in a hug, other then one person, Emma. I looked at her playing with her rings.
You: "Em?" She looked up at me with red eyes, and that's how I knew she was crying. I walked over to her and she stood up. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped her around my waists.
Emma: "I-I'm sorry Y/n.."
You: "It's okay, it was just a kiss, I over exaggerated the whole situation. I just need some time to myself."
Emma: "I- I just...I don't know what I was thinking." I pulled away from the hug and wiped a piece of hair from her face.
You: "Tonight, meet me at saddle ranch and we can talk about us okay?" She nodded her head and I looked back at the girls talking to each other not listing to our conversations. Sab grabbed her keys, and we went back into her car.

Time skip to saddle ranch

I was sitting at one of the tables outside waiting for Emma, when I seen her walking up to me. She sat in the chair across from me and smiled.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Hey Em." We started up the conversation and started talking.

"So Emma..I wanted to talk about everything that happened with the kiss.."

"Okay."

"Did you like the kiss...like did you feel anything romantically?"

"Hell no, y/n...I only love you and it all just happened so fast, and I pushed him away as fast as I could."

"Do you regret going with Christian that night?" She nodded her head.

"I have a question for you Y/n, did we ever officially break up since the whole thing happened?"

"No..I never broke up with you and you didn't break up with me."

"So does that mean we're still dating?" I grabbed her hand that was on the table.

"Do you want it to mean we're still dating?"

"Kind of."

"Then we're still together." I said and she smiled. Emma and I didn't order any food, so we got up and left. Emma helped me to her car because I took an Uber, I really need a car. Maybe when my foots healed.

Time skip to at Just a House

Emma helped me out of the car and into their house. When we opened the door the girls were in the kitchen so we walked over to them.

Anna: "Soo..."
You: "Soo..."
Sab: "So are you guys back together or not?" I looked at Emma and she looked at me.
Emma: "Well technically we never broke up.." Dev squealed and I covered my ears.
Dev: "My little sugar pumpkin Kit Kat's are dating still, oh my god I'm so happy." Emma and I laughed and we went upstairs into her room, and laid down on her bed because my leg was killing me.

Emma laid on top of me and I gave her a back rub.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until I finally fell asleep.

--
End of chapter 13!
Word count: 910