Secret Santa (All we want for Christmas is you)

(December 6)

"Alright! I have a very important announcement to make," Jisung exclaimed dramatically as he leaped from the couch to stand next to the space heater. "Christmas is in a few weeks, so I propose a secret Santa. To make the regular stuff more fun. And to add more mystery." 

"Do we have time to do a secret Santa, make everything and still do everything else?" Chan asked, not wanting to possibly dampen the boy's enthusiasm. 

"Of course we do, hyung! Especially if we plan properly. And I already did the names! So we get a head start." 

"Can we make Lee Know hyung go first?" Innie pleaded, beaming when Hyunjin's hat was passed to the person in question. 

Minho stuck his hand into the hat, fishing around it before pulling out his paper. "Changbin, your turn." 

Changbin nodded and grabbed a slip, checking it and hiding it in his pocket. The process repeated until everyone had picked and Jisung passed the hat back to Hyunjin. 

"Alright! Now that we’ve picked names, we can brainstorm what to gift our human beans. You can brainstorm with someone else, but only if that person doesn't have you and you don't have that person. Also, everyone has to type out a wish list and attach it to the announcement board. Make sure you check it." 

"Thanks, Jisung. Now what takeout dishes are we going to order? Samgyeopsal or jajangmyeon with beef?"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

    (Mid morning, December 7)

"Felix hyung. Who do you have? I have Chan hyung." 

"I don't have you. I have Minho hyung. So we can brainstorm together." 

"Yes! Perfect, you know lots about Chan hyung. If you can help me find something hyung will really like I'll give you Innie sandwiches. And cuddles of course." 

"Alright! What do you want to know?" 

"Would Chan hyung mind if I only get Tim Tam biscuits? And Vegemite? Or should I get hyung more hoodies? Or beanies? Sweaters? Or something else?" 

"Channie hyung wouldn't mind. He'd probably really love that. We can raid his closet to find his favorite brands. And we can ask Mama Bang to send the snacks and Vegemite, and ask BamBam hyung if he wouldn't mind if they are sent to his house."

"Hyung's a lifesaver! What do you need help with getting Knowie hyung?" 

"Would cat toys be better? Or do I get him cat print stuff?" 

"Both, Lixie hyung! When the victim is Lee know hyung, the more cats the better!" 

"Victim? Innie, we're not attempting to scare him." 

"I know hyung. But he might cry? Because the cats are cute. Ooh! Let's go look now! We have to find the cutest cats!" 

Felix shook his head silently, but nodded pulling his laptop from the nightstand and powering it up while Jeongin gleefully giggled.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

    (5:30 PM, December 9)

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" 

"Yes Jeongin?" 

"Not all of you guys! Just Channie hyung!"