Chapter Eight

Onika

"Ight, ight okay. How bout this one Kells." I said to her a I hold up this red sexy lingerie set.

"I mean....it's cute or whateva." Kelly said to me as she shrugs her shoulders.

We're shopping, well I'm shopping for the right lingerie, cause Beyoncé's six weeks ends in two days, and I wanna look cute for my back breaking appointment.

"Girl, ya tripping." I said as I shake my head, lightly laughing.

"Are you going to be getting something from here or nah." I ask her as I put the lingerie set back up.

"Girl, nah. Cause you know how I be telling you dat Robyn loves to rip the shit right the fuck off me when I do be wearing them, right before we fuck. Like that shit is so fucking expensive as fuck." Kelly said to me as she shakes her head.

I look at her, giving her a look.

"Girl, you bugging as fuck, dats the fucking fun part." I said through my light laughter.

"Plus she can just replace dat shit and get you another one or more." I add.

Beyoncé be doing that shit to me, every single damn time I put on some damn lingerie, she'll just pounce on me and rip the shit right the fuck off, then just fuck my brains out, so I be making her replace the shit and I also be having her buy me more.

Like you break it you buy it, the fuck.

Or more like you rip it you buy it, the fuck.

Kelly looks at me, while laughing along with me.

"Girl, you right. You right, you are so right." Kelly said through her light laughter.

"Okay, so what color are you tryna get, cause you know I'mma look to see if they got a cute ass set in my favorite color." I said to her, while smiling.

"Pink all day everyday." I said as I try throwing up gang signs.

Kelly just shakes her head at me, while laughing.

"Well, I obviously would wanna get it in my favorite color or Robs favorite color." Kelly said with a small smile on her face, as we continue walking around Victoria Secret, while continuing to look around.

"Awwwweeee." I said to her.

"Oh shut up." Kelly said to me as she playfully rolls her eyes.

It gets silent between us til Kelly breaks it.

"Girl, I just can't wait to get my back broken in two days, it's been so damn long, I've been having to use the vibrator, like don't get me wrong that shit be bomb as fuck, I miss my Robs dick." Kelly tells me.

"Like I need her to break my back already, put me in the wheelchair, I just need Robs dick." Kelly adds with a look in her eyes.

"Like I neeeeeeed it." Kelly says in SpongeBob's voice, with desperation in her eyes.

For some reason that took me the fuck out, I'm in tears from laughing so hard.

"Yooooo." I said through my loud laughter.

Like at this point I don't even care that these people are looking at us some type of way.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait....ahhhh." I said through my laughter, tears rapidly falls down my cheeks.

Kelly is just laughing along with me.

I fucking love this bitch.

It takes about forty minutes for Kelly and I to calm our laughter down, while then going back to looking around.