Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

"I mean, What do you think?" I asked Selena over the phone.

"There's really tons of reasons why you shouldn't just trust someone like that easily, Tay."

"With your family history, life, and other personal events, its not as easy as you think."

Selena's right. The risks are too much. Although, I trust him. After everything I've been through, I feel like he's the one that could be constant in my life.

Taylor hangs up the phone.

*flashbacks*

"Alison! Alison!" A tall, blonde, and young child calls upon her twin, which is the opposite of everything she ever was. Alison was a young and beautiful girl, who's more outgoing, prim, and proper yet mischievous. A much stronger and braver figure than her twin, Taylor. This other twin, was smart, clever, and quiet yet quite a wimp. Alison would be the one chosen by their father and the other's destiny is described by whatever else the universe does. 

"Alison!" Taylor called out to her as she crosses the street. But Alison never noticed.

*crashes*

A loud crash came upon Alison's ears and to her terror, the sight of blood came after the loud crash. She saw her lifeless twin sister lying on the streets, but with her clothes as they've exchanged wardrobes, attempting to escape.

She had to improvise now. Nowhere left to run, leaving behind the life she knew, including the only person she ever considered as family. 

She left her hometown and flew to somewhere far. She faked her papers and lived in an orphanage for over a year, until a wealthy yet not healthy man adopted her. 

After 2 years, the man died. Leaving all the fortune on his beloved adopted daughter, Alison. But she'd continue to live a lie, regardless of wealth and power.