Chapter One

I.S.I.N.G (1)

TYLER'S POV

    "Ah yes Tyler!" Random chick moaned, her face contorted in pleasure as i did things to her, I snorted.

    This is so lame.

I pretended to groan in pleasure as she touched me back.

  I didn't even know who she was, i just randomly grabbed a chick and went into the storage room, well considering all the girls at school worship the ground i walk on, it didnt take a few seconds before she gave in and started attacking my body. I sighed inwardly as she placed a sloppy kiss on my collar bone.

     "You like that baby?", Random chick whispered seductively—or what she thought she sounded like. I rolled my eyes over and over again, responding with a forced grunt. It looked like she took it as an invitation because she suddenly started fumbling with my belt, at the same time raising her skirt—

Oh no no no no! Not happening!

I quickly pulled her back up to my level and smashed my lips on hers, in order to distract her, well that worked.

    She moaned loudly in my mouth—disgusting— I foxily pulled her skirt back in place as she was so occupied on trying to swallow my mouth, I shuddered in pure disgust.

Damn! when does the fucking bell ring?! i thought in exasperation

  Out of the blue, random girl's hand flew to my crotch and cupped me... She frowned and pulled away a little —yep! i was as soft as cotton candy *sniggers*— i smirked at her, and just then the bell rang. Finally!

    "Sorry babe, i guess you just dont do it for me"I said very casually as i grabbed my football gear from where i dropped it on the ground and threw in a cocky wink, "Dont take it personal", With that i bounced out of the storage room leaving her shocked and confused.

    Well this, guys, is what i do incase you're wondering why i dragged her in there when i clearly didn't want her. Well you see, thats what kept my reputation intact as a total STRAIGHT player. Yes I'm gay, but nobody knows that because I'm so far into the closet that dust and spiders are the only things i communicate with.

    I'm the vice captain of the schools football team while Braeden, my bestfriend for childhood is the captain. I've kept my sexuality a secret for as long as i can remember, the main reason for my staying in the closet is because of Braeden. I think he's homophobic.The dude totally hates gay people or he acts like he does, but anyway, I'm not willing to risk losing 14 years of friendship. I dont even want to go into that now because i still have no intention of coming out. And that, people,  is why i play around with girls, just so the rumors keep flowing.

   I've never actually gone as far as having sex with any of them—hell to the fuck no—thats just plain disgusting, but i could manage to do other things to them... all i have to do is just close my eyes, erase the boobs and replace them with a hard chest, then imagine I'm with a guy and not a girl.

     As i made my way towards the gym, i passed a few of my non-jock friends, nodding a greeting to them, while all the girls just openly gawked at me like I'm some greek god. I smirked.

   I loved getting that type of attention, With my dirty blonde hair that fell a little past my ears and brushed my collar, my blue-gray eyes that changed colors when i'm angry or aroused—nobody really knew about the other part— then my tall muscular 6"2 build, i kinda looked like the teenage Ian Somerhalder... I sure was proud of myself.