I Knew You Were Trouble....

Soooo.. As you may have seen, this story was up on my other account but i had no attentions on doing anything with it so i cancelled it. Long story short, we've decided to put it on here and do something with it. I hope you enjoy. Thanks so much!

Xoxo- Katie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                I think when it's all over it all comes back in flashes. Like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just comes back, but he never does……

                  Some say it was strange that he actually chose me, but it wasn’t for long. Would you believe me if I told you we met at a gas station?

                Laughing at the bikers and joking around about the Wannabes, Elizabeth and I were just having good times, like the old days. Our heads got turned when a 97 camaro rammed up its engine.   All of our eyes look over and see five incredibly gorgeous British boys. Of course we knew exactly who they were.   Everyone did …One Direction….

                The one driving was the one known for his reputation as a bad boy on most TV shows these days. He looked my way and removed his sunglasses. A stare to his eyes was like a dagger in your chest.  He was the one and only Harry Styles to be exact.  He nodded his head for me to come over so I did.

"Well aren't you a pretty thing" His comment made butterflies dance around in my stomach. I blushed and looked down. That's all it took and I was hooked. As bad as I knew it'd be, I let myself fall.

~~~~~~

What'd you think? Next part is all Payton's! Hehe can't wait!

Xoxo- Katie!