Chapter 2 Coming to Sandoor

Moreing city Sandoor

Normal POV
Major Hopkin, what do you have to report? Said King Loomed. Your majesty, Lord Dreadnog and his force continue to fight for the Munike Hills. And the white men have taken the town of Nubus. This is grave news said the king. We must find allies to win this war. With all do respect your majesty, we don't stand a chance against the white mans technology. Never lose hope major never lose hope said the king.

Near the Hamburg mountain
Captain Winters POV
I see two MG42 at both ends of the opening of the cave said Sargent Conor. Sir yelled Pvt Anders. Shut the fuck up I said in a quit yell. Sorry sir he said in a whisper. All right Tommy you and Anders go right Miller and Morgan you guys go Left, me and Conor will go straight up the middle you copy. Sir yes Sir they all say. All right go I whisper to the men. Americans Americans yelled the Germans. Bang, Bang, Bang, the sound of the MG 42 firing at the men. Me and Conor distracted the gunners to our position while Tommy and Anders blew up the right nest with a grenade and Miller and Morgan lite up the second one. Go go go I yelled. Bang Bang Bang! I fired My Thompson at two Germans coming out of the building. Five Germans ran into the cave. Stop them I yelled ordering my men to chase them into the cave. Where are they said Sargent Conor. I can't see shit sir said Anders. Spread out and keep your eyes open I yelled. BOOM!!!! The caves opening slammed shut.
What the FUCK was that! Yelled Morgan.
The fucking cave collapse sir. Said Anders
Keep moving forward I see light up ahead. I yelled back to the men.
Once we exited the cave I knew that we weren't in Normandy anymore. I looked around and saw tropical plants, trees, a volcano off in the distance. But what I saw next made me sure we were not on earth anymore.

A/N

What will happen next? What do you think he sees? Find out in the next chapter and hay give me some feed back on this story if I can make it better than tell me or if you think this is going nowhere than I will discontinue it thanks for reading