Part Fifteen

Inside my room his voice is booming. I open the door looking at him pacing and yelling into the phone. He is very angry. He runs his hands through his hair sexily mussing it up. "I don't give a fuck, you knew the situation and we were already dragged here due to false claims and you all made it worse with your own false claims." He paused his chest moving slightly faster than normal due to his heavier breathing, he was surely angry. "I don't want to fucking hear it. I don't have to always pick up my phone when you call. I can handle myself. I don't want to fucking hear from you two again until I come back to the fucking hotel. One more incident like this and all of you will be on the next plane home and I will stay alone to finish my affairs." He presses the end call button. He stops looking at me standing in the door. I watch him carefully. Though I truly feel he would never hurt me seeing him enraged was a little off putting. He could be intimidating. He made his way to me in the blink of an eye and before I knew it his body was engulfing mine. I couldn't help but sink into the warmth his body constantly radiated.

"Is everything ok?" I ask tentatively.

"Now it is," his chest vibrates with his deep baritone voice. The feeling is soothing.

"Care to talk about it?" I try again.

"No but what happened when you left with the agents?" He redirects.

"I told them the truth and then came back to get you." I look up into his grey eyes, they reminded me of storm clouds with the anger swirling in them.

"I'm not happy you left the room without me." He grumbles.

"You will be fine," I roll my eyes at his childishness. "So what was the phone call about?" I bring us right back to the start of the conversation.

He sighs loudly dragging me to the bed with him, "I called to let my council and associates at the hotel know I was," he pauses searching for a word, "displeased," he settles on, "with their call to the FBI reporting us missing."

I cross my legs and look up and over at him, "If that is you displeased I would hate to see you angry." I joke with him.

"So what now?" He asks looking down at me with mischief in his eyes.

"Nope," I am up and at the door in seconds. I knew that look, the look that lead to us staying in my room doing activities I didn't want anyone else to know about let alone hear.