Chapter 4

*Brittany's POV*
Jessica moved out today so I'm left here alone. I guess that could be a good thing I don't have to worry about her judging Samantha, they hated each other with everything left in them. speaking of Samantha I never found out what she wanted the other day. I just laid in bed, imagining all the things that she could have needed. But my thoughts were interrupted but my phone vibrating.

"Sammie😍❤️: hey Brit. I'll see you in 20. Okay?"

"Me: okay, are you alright?"

*15 minutes later* no reply.

I hopped out of bed and threw on a BMTH hoodie with my favorite pair of black shorts. I put my hair up into a messy bun and plopped down on the couch waiting for Samantha. I was getting worried, she has been acting different lately, the last time I asked her she said she had to go. My thoughts were then interrupted again by the doorbell. It was her. I got up and raced to the door. When I opened it her mouth dropped and it looked like she was blushing a little. Awe how cute- wait Brittany. Stop. She's your friend, and Shes straight. She was wearing this really cute PTV shirt and some jeans with holes in them with ankle high converse, her hair was down and curled. She was gorgeous. Oh my god, I felt my cheeks start to heat up. Ugh why am I blushing. I tired to ignore the fact that we were both blushing so I hugged her and let her in. I saw her messing with her bracelets so I looked at her arms.. Oh my gosh...