Chapter 5

***Samantha's POV***
******TRIGGER WARNING******
My mom and dad are fighting again... What's new? I'm 19 years old and stuck with my parents, they threatened to kill me if I moved out and if I moved in with somebody they would kill them too. I really want to move in with brit.
I just laid down on my bed and was thinking, and I realized that the only thing I could think about was Brittany, so I put on pierce the veils album collide with the sky and tried read my new book.

Halfway through the album my mom runs in. I just stare at her because I have no words, she stares back, but soon the staring is broken by a slap to the face. She then pushes me Into the wall and punches my stomach knocking the breath out of me. I have no choice but to fall backwards onto the floor and wall and gasp for breath.

"You useless piece of shit! You don't do anything for your parents! You're a fucking whore!" She screams into my face before storming out of my room and slamming my door.

Those words repeat in my head over and over. I look at my razor, 2 months clean, do I really want to lose that? But I act before I think, my habit got the best of me. I slide the blade across my wrist with so much pressure that the cut it leaves is at least half an inch wide. I continue over and over and over untill my arms are covered in cuts and the floor is covered in small blood puddles.
The next thing I know I wake up on the floor. My clothes covered in blood and the floor covered in it as well. I look at my arm. The bleeding had stopped but my arm and hand was completely covered in blood. I check the time "10:56 am.". Maybe I should go to Brittany's. I text her and tell her I would be there in 20. I then wash all the blood off of my arms and body and change into a pierce the veil top and a shit ton of bracelets to hide my cuts.

I can't stop thinking about how gorgeous she is.