The beauty of spring

{𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠. 𝙉𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮.}

"It's nice out here." Niki says, looking up at the sky with her eyes closed, feeling the breeze. She'd spin around and admire the small things. It was a nice spring day.

"Yeah, surely is." Said Puffy, she'd giggle almost every time Niki spun around.
Puffy looked up at the sky as well, admiring the clouds.

"You..you are like a cloud." Said Niki, looking back at Puffy, smiling. She'd look back up at the sky, her hair flowing through the breeze.

"Heh, what??" Said Puffy, she'd look at Niki who was looking back at her, her hands behind her back.

"You are like a cloud. Beautiful and calming." Niki smiled. She was a few steps in front of Puffy. She waited for Puffy to come closer and then would turn around, they arrived at the ocean.

Niki skipped her way over to a rock, and sat down, patting the other side of the rock for Puffy to come sit. Puffy would smile and walk over to the rock, sitting down next to Niki. They would both look into the distance at the ocean.

Niki would shift her way behind Puffy, Puffy still staring in to the ocean. Niki would begin to braid Puffy's hair. She giggled softly, Puffy's hair was a little hard to braid since Puffy had really fluffy hair, but Niki managed. Puffy closed her eyes, feeling the ocean breeze, and listening to Niki's soft humming.

Niki would get up, wandering over to the grass. It was very pretty, the sand led into the grass, which the grass was bundled with flowers. It was a flower field, forest and ocean all leading on to each other. Niki admired the landscape, then began picking flowers. She picked only a few so it wouldn't ruin the flower field. 

Niki smiled, she walked back to Puffy, flowers in hand she handed Puffy a tulip and then sat next to her, using the flowers she got to make flower crowns. Puffy opened her eyes and smiled, taking the tulip, holding onto it as she looked back into the distance.

Niki would rest her head on Puffy. She'd quickly finish the flower crowns, and would place one on her head, then would place the other on Puffy's head, going back to leaning on Puffy.

The two girls would stay like that, until nightfall. Niki had fallen asleep. Puffy would smile, she'd carefully pick up Niki and kiss her forehead, walking home.