Ⅵ.

❝REVENGE FROM THE TOWER❞

REVENGE FROM THE TOWER

visitors whose unwelcome

wake him out of boredom

the swords he unsheathes

the deceit he'd repeat

Today is a little different than the others.

Recently, Allith was allowed to walk around within the barrack area. The permission was given after he was caught throwing away trash below the tower by the same high-ranking-looking officer. The man must really be of high rank and did not want to expose the mistake he made, leaving the door of a prisoner open.

But, the difference he meant was about now.

Allith had just been leisurely walking around when he bumped into someone he didn't want to see. It was the crown prince, Yones Meir.

The man has golden hair and blue eyes cold as ice, his build is sturdy and he was tall, he wasn't muscular but he is considered to have a handsome body, contrary to Allith who also does the same thing but would be called frail when standing next to Yones.

Yones looked at what should have just been a false report, he didn't actually think that Allith could just walk around freely even after being free of execution.

A few days ago, he had gotten a report from the people he had placed in this barrack to monitor Allith that, this wretched rebellion leader was walking around freely. He didn't believe it, but although he didn't, he still decided to check it out later. Thus the delay from the first time he got the report.

Looking at Allith reminded him of how the execution was delayed and ultimately made him lose his rights to perform his duties. Despite it being just that, anyone with half a brain could tell, his position was in danger.

"C-Crown prince! T-This is--" It was the person who permitted such a ridiculous thing.

Yones tilts his head to look at the man, "I'll deal with you after, you better give me a good reason then."

His cold blue eyes glared dagger, it sent chills down the man's spine, causing him to sweat. If looks could kill, he would be dead a hundred times. This was the man who lead the royal knights to stop a rebellion after all. Despite that being called a group effort, it could be said that the royal household alone had a chance to go toe to toe with the rebels. It's just that it wasn't the rebels only, but also the neighboring country.

Yones turns back to Allith and grabs his arm hard-- "Hey!" He didn't listen and started dragging him towards to tower.

They arrive at his room, his prison. The crown prince tossed him onto his bed while looking at him in disgust. Allith could sense danger from him, the prince had brought a sword with him. He could tell, the man was planning to kill him privately.

With a hand touching the hilt of his sword, "Even after surviving an execution and humiliating me, you are still not satisfied being alive and living peacefully in a tower it seems."

"I should just end you now." Yones unsheath his sword and approach him.

As the man reach Allith, he didn't get a chance to raise his sword as Allith hugged his arm desperately.