Chapter three: Benny and Londra

"Benny y'know your a great colleague and friend," Londra said as Benny walked her to the car. "Londra there is something I want to ask you," Benny hesitates.

"Of course, OH but first is it bad?" Londra questioned Benny. Londra had always been the type of person who easily gets nervous. She always feels as though there is always going to be something bad that happens. "No it's nothing bad at all don't worry," Benny reassured her."Um...so I was wondering if you were free next weeken-".

Londra cuts Benny off. "If it's to cover your shift I got you," Londra happily smiled."No it's not that I want you to cover any shifts for me. I want to take you on a date, BUT AS FRIENDS," Benny shouts nervously.

Londra had been on dates before, and from her past experiences she'd rather not date another man in any type of way right now. Even as friends she felt extremely nervous about Benny's question.

"Benny listen I wouldn't mind going out with you," Londra paused. "I don't honestly know what to sa-,"
"then how about yes?" Benny interjected.
"I'm sorry for cutting you off. Please consider it tonight and give me an answer tomorrow." Benny said."well goodnight Londra see you tomorrow," Benny said as he walked off.

Londra smiled and pulled off heading home.

Ring Ring~

"Hel-" before Londra could respond a VERY familiar voice yelled " HEY BESTIE FOR RESTIE," Kobe yelled."Kobe ya gotta stop yelling into the phone, ya almost made me crash," Londra grunted. "I'm sorry I'm sorry sis, I wanted to check up on you and see how things are going" Kobe continued "anyways what's tea girl I feel like sum done happen," Kobe asked.

(How the heck does this girl know exactly when to ask me those type of questions?) Londra thought to herself."Kobe you nosy" Londra giggled." I KNEW IT spill it bitch" Kobe squealed.

"Ok, ok girl..Benny might've asked me out on a date," Londra said nervously."GIRL!? WHITE BOY JOY?" Kobe mocked."stop calling that man that, can't you just say Benny? by the way he's French " Londra laughed. "Fine then imma call him French baguette" Kobe mocked again."IT'S BENNY" Londra said.

~Londra often spoke about the people she was close with at her job to Kobe, and Benny happens to be one of them :P~

The girls continued to laugh about Kobe's little jabs at Benny.

"Anyways," Londra continued "I don't really like him like that, and he said as FRIENDS," Londra quotationed with her fingers. "but we are grown and I don't have time for men and their shenanigans," Londra said."plus...I've never dated anyone other than what I'm used to." Londra said quietly. "GURL A WHITE MAN?," Kobe said loudly."he's French;" Londra defended. " ok so that mean you gone see if he got a nice sized wee wee right," Kobe mocked once again.

Londra blushed but not from the fact that she likes Benny from the fact that Kobe has absolutely NO filter.

"Kobe I'm not about to do this with you I'm pulling into my driveway now. I'm gonna go in shower and get settled down for bed g'night pooh" Londra said meekly." Girl you ain't even gone say yes to that poor man are you?" Kobe said while rolling her eyes."it's been 6 years since you dated or had sum... you need to put that WAP down on French baguette maybe that wee wee might change your life ha?"Kobe laughed. "KOBE G'NIGHT" Londra said. "Fine fine love you babes G'night, sleep tight, get that French wee wee-" click Londra hung up.

Ring Ring~

"Hell-" before Londra could finish. "GIRL HANG UP ON ME ONE MO AGAIN I BE OVER THERE LIKE THE FLASH" Kobe yelled."my bad my finger slipped," Londra laughed loudly. "Yeah mhm G'night" Kobe ended the call.

Londra made her way into the house for a shower and went to sleep right after.