Chapter one: Diary Entry

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of abuse

I love a good romance story yes I do. Have I experienced love myself? No... well sorta but not like the stories I've heard. When I do I hope it's as a princess tale. No one ever really loved me properly though.

I've always been neglected I could say, ignored, silenced even physically harmed. I've never in my life let the things that happen to me control my future and happiness.

All I need is one person on my side. To tell me they love me, care for me and most importantly, to tell me everything will be ok.

Londra sighed as she finished writing her constant thoughts of romance in her diary and closed it up.

Ring Ring~

"Hel-" Londra answered before being cut off. "I KNOW YOU UP GIRL YOU NOT BEIN SAD ABOUT LOVE AGAIN IS YOU!?" Kobe yelled.

"No Kobe" Londra sighed slapping her hand against her forehead. "Now isn't the time girl I'm tire-"

"TIRED" Kobe yelled

"MEGAN SAID HOT GIRL SUMMER NOT HOT GIRL BUMMER" Kobe continued . "Listen Londra it's been YEARS since your break up and listen... I know it hurt you bad but your NOT that londra anymore"

"Think of it like this love will always come HOWEVER time stops for no one and the world will keep on spinnin"

Kobe continued

" Londra things happen for a reason your a nice thick girl with beautiful dark skin that looks like sweet chocolate and hair as long as the gods allowed it to grow" 

"Your my best friend and I'll always remind you your perfect!"  "Look at me I'm single and I don't look half as good as you"

Kobe went on.

"Kobe! Don't say those things about yourself we BOTH look good... and I'm not sad girl... just a little bit lonely"  "I'm gonna go shower and get ready for bed now ok? Love you Kobe, and you get some sleep too now ya here?"

"Ugh yes miss grandma "
Kobe said while scrunching her face and sticking out her tongue.

"I can tell you makin faces, keep on you gonna earn them crow's feet earlier than ya want ok? GOODNIGHT MISS THANG"

Londra giggled. "You made the night better for me sis night night"

" no problem Lonny G'night" Kobe hung up. Londra got up and slipped on her favorite silk purple robe it was more of a lilac purple. Londra stood at 4'11 which is way less than average height and something she got bullied for in grade school.

Londra walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower onto hot. She liked the feeling of the heat. It calmed her, relaxed her, and took her mind off things. Londra finished up in the shower went to her bed and cut on her most favorite movie Avatar.

Londra started to drift off once it got to her favorite part in the movie the last line "I see you"

Londra started to drift off once it got to her favorite part in the movie the last line "I see you". To her those words were the most important words to hear. Londra always felt they meant something special. To her they meant "I see and love only you".