Seventeen

Six weeks later

"Have you heard from him?" Jungkook asks, lying down on the Jimin's bed, cuddling to Jooheon, looking over at the alpha, sitting in the other side of the room, glaring at the males tangled together in his bed.

He shakes his head. "Not more than you have, we texted time to time, but not recently." Jimin answers, gloomy look merging on to the smaller omegas face. He sighs loudly, tossing his phone to the floor. "I haven't got any responses back, he only lefts me on read." Jooheon pats smaller head, and hums. "He is possibly just busy, you know, training and shit?"

Jungkook growls weakly, his wolf these days even more up and open, since there is only two more weeks to his first shift. "Yeah right, busy with those bitches he's hanging around with" Hoseok, from other side of the boy, lifts his head and stares right back at his friends eyes.

"What do you mean? He posted one photo, ONE photo, two weeks ago." Jungkook grumbles, crossing his hands over his chest, pouting like a child. "Well, yah, but he hasn't answered to me, but he has time to take pictures with some girl."

Loud sigh comes from the doorway, when Namjoon steps inside the room, followed closely with Seokjin and Yoongi. Hoseok makes faces to his mate, turning on to his back, and Yoongi pushes himself on to the bed, lying on top of his mate, nuzzled on to his neck, while his mate runs his fingers throughout his hair.

"Jungkook, you can't be that possessive and jealous for everything. What if he isn't your mate? How will you ever get one if you are like that?"

Jungkook wiggles himself up, freeing himself from Jooheon's hold, and Jimin happily takes his place, pulling his mate closer, and looking at the small omega in the room, who is now standing in the middle of the room, staring at the taller omega. "He is my mate. I know it." Jungkook grumbles, growling. Namjoon sighs, putting his hand over the others shoulder. "Don't get so worked up over this, I'm only trying to make you see that your behavior is not good."

Jungkook knows that the older is right, that he shouldn't be so jealous over something so simple, but he can't help it, his wolf is getting crazier day by day, since he's nearing his first shift, and the alpha he was graving has been away already six weeks, and they had had no contact together in the whole time.

"Sorry" He whispers, lowering his head, making the older smile warmly at him. "Don't worry." Someone clears their throat, making all the eyes to turn around to the male in question. Seokjin, standing next to the bedroom door chuckles slightly uncomfortable, while fumbling his sleeve. It's unnatural to see older, overly confident alpha so uncomfortable. He averts his gaze from Jungkook's, while mumbling barely audible. "I have been talking with him"

Whole room stills, before loud noises erupted, making Seokjin jump a little, covering slightly, when furious, small omega jumps to hold him from his collar. "WHAT!?"

"Jungkook! Let go of him" Namjoon says, holding the furious little omega on his writs, trying to pry him off from his mate. When they finally had Jungkook away from Seokjin, straddled alpha slightly covering behind his mate, looking behind Namjoon's back, how angry omega shoots glares at him.

"What have you guys been talking to?" This time it's Jimin, slight disappointment clear in his voice. Seokjin peaks again from Namjoon, and after seeing that coast is clear, he steps forward, still tightly hanging from Namjoon's hand.

"He has been asking how things are here, and how everyone has been. Sometimes he wants to know what's happening with you guys, but doesn't want to ask himself." Jungkook rolls his eyes, annoyed. "Well, you can tell him that if he wants to know what's happening with me, he needs to answer to my messages."

Jungkook stories out of the room, Seokjin slightly hiding behind Namjoon, when angry omega stomps past him. When the door bangs close after the other, Seokjin turns to look at the remaining people in the room.

"Now that he's gone, I have something to tell you guys, but you have to promise you won't tell it to Kook?" Series of nods can be seen around the room, when the other accept the deal. Seokjin inhales sharply, before he tells them the news he promised that he won't tell the younger boy.

"Taehyung is coming home on the end of this month. But he is not coming alone."