𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

Wait... where am I?

How on earth did this happen? Am I actually sleeping with someone right now?

Hang on a second. What the actual fuck...

All of the sudden, I started to pick up the pieces that I lost while I was drugged. Those memories instantly came back in a snap.

My head still feels so dizzy, and it doesn't feel good at all.

My sudden movements woke Pansy up.

"WHAT THE FUCK PANSY? WHY DID I END UP HERE?" I shouted, and I couldn't care less if her fellow dorm mates heard me yelling so loudly.

"Will you shut the fuck up? Calm yourself down, Lorenzo, people are fucking asleep at this hour..."

"How on earth could I calm the fuck down? I didn't even know what was going on until my memories came back. What did you do? Wait. What did I do to you?"

"Why do you think you're shirtless right now? Hmm?"

Pansy was trying to fix her hair into a bun, lifting her back while she's still topless.

"Fucking bastard. You were taking advantage of me didn't you?"

I was so angry at her. How could she do this to me? I didn't ask for a one-night stand, and yet here we are.

"No hang on. I remember I was tasting that weird concoction that you gave me last night. It was that love potion wasn't it? I fucking knew it."

"You're not dumb after all. Guess you know my secret now. I always mix a drop of amortentia whenever I'm at parties. And yet, you're falling for it. Besides, I finally ticked you off my list."

"I wonder what will Draco say about this. I shall feed you to him instead."

"At least I successfully kept him busy with that poor girl. I knew you were into Lucille all this time. Since you were so jealous of her last night, I figure I took my chance. I couldn't stand seeing them both, I literally wanna puke."

"Then why the fuck didn't you take Draco with you instead?"

"And why the fuck do you care so much about my business with Draco? Huh?"

I couldn't say to her that he's my cousin just yet. I don't think it's the right time to tell people about my relationship with Draco. Not in this situation, that's for sure.

"Because he's my best friend. Anyways, why the fuck am I doing here... I should go. You better fucking drink those vials next to you, or I will tell him about this- this nonsense that you're doing. And if you ever think, to poison me again with your little tricks, I will be glad to kill you. Got it?"

I put my shirt on and loosely button up the bottom half of it, and make my way out of that disgusting room.

It was so stupid of me. How could I not see it?

❃ ❃ ❃

You see, amortentia – the love potion that Pansy drugged me with, was far more dangerous than you think. It's not as simple as Polyjuice, where the side effect is just having to taste a horrid fluid to turn yourself into someone else. If you drink too much of amortentia, it can actually kill you.

I was so relieved that I was able to snap out of the fuzzy moments. I didn't even want her. It might seem weird to you, but in my head, all I can think of was actually fucking Lucille. When I was in trance, I couldn't remember anything. My subconscious was the one driving my actions, thinking that you're falling for someone who gave it to you in the first place. It can make the person so blind, they even imagine that you're screwing someone that you love the most, while in reality, it wasn't even the right person.