Chapter 4 : Meeting The Third

As I get the my locker I see this kid in a black and brown hoodie with ripped jeans and all white AirForce 1's, looking fine as fuck.

As I'm staring him he catch's me looking smirks briefly then walks away to his class. And funny thing I heard about four new kids I'm guessing Tattoos, Blue eyes and now Thickcums are 3 of em.

After staring at that wonderful specimen of a man, I continue to get my books out of my locker Math.

After that, I walk to my Class 208 on the bottom floor, right next to art.

As soon as I arrive at my class I see best with another one of his hoes, and New kid 3 (Thickcums) sitting there looking fine as fuck. So naturally, I go sit next to him.

He keeps starting out the window not even acknowledging me, turns around and says "Move." Like the fuck he think I am.

I turn and look at Kai he already know what it is, we nod at each other then he he starts walking over here.(Cause best ain't a bitch. PERIOD)

"Nigga don't be talking to Queen like that!"

Dude don't even turn around but still got the nerve to say, "What are you her bitch, talking for her and shit like you ain't got a whole nother hoe over there,"

" DO NOT SPEAK TO BEST LIKE THAT YOU NIGGERISH WIGGERISH BITCH! TALKING BOUT SOME HE MY BITCH NIGGA STFU! I'LL MAKE YOU BITCH! BITCH ASS HO-" As I was talking I stood up, and stretched my hands, bout to punch a wiggerish bitch in the face you feel me? Den this wigga for real warped his arm round my waist and held my right wrist that I was about to punch him wit. Then whispered in ear.

"My Mocha Siren behave cause I will throw you on this desk and whoop that ass. And because I know you're about to say some shit stop. I will manhandle your ass, whoop it then finger your ass and pussy at the same time. And because I know you're going to test me try it and see what happens." After he says he grabs my ass and smacks the shit out of it. Points the chair and makes me sit down.

Just then our Math teacher Ms. Sperry walks in and says "Good morning my loves, today we have new student. Would you please stand up and introduce your self sweetheart. Five things about you please." She says getting settled into her desk and sitting down.

Thickcums gets up and introduces himself "Hi my name is Zeus Mickelson. I'm a loner. I antisocial so leave me alone. I'm taken by my Mocha Siren," As he says this he  points to me. "She's taken I'm hers and she's mine point blank. I'm 6'4-5. My eyes are green hazel.

"Thank for introducing yourself Zeus. Now I trust everyone did their homework-" The class says yes ma'am "okay good do whatever you want right now free period! Later loves dissmissed!" As soon as she said the class said thank you and bye, not me tho I got my shit, said later, kissed her check ,then dipped.

Thickcums came to me and pulled me into an empty class room.

"Since you didn't know you had to have permission to get up and leave I let you slide, but do that shit again and that's your ass!" He said his eyes becoming a light green compared their dark forest green.

"Your eyes are pretty." I say catching him off guard and then tried to dip............Keyword tried he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, makeing my bralette seem smaller and boobs practically spill out.

" What are you doing My Mocha Siren? Hmmm?" He says will getting a good look at me in my all white AirForce 1's gray cotton/fleece sweats that are fitted at the top and bottom, oversized green plaid shirt from dads closet, green bralette with my gold chain on with my gold chocker on as well. My faux loced hair in a messy bun. Lashes on fleek with some good and green shadow and dark green lipgloss.

"I was leaving nigga damn!" Say making him look at me with a raised brow.

Then the wiggerish bitch turn me around turns on the light in the room lays me down on the table pulls down my sweats then play's with my green Victoria panties and says " I see you baby matching your undies to your outfit to bad you won't need these anymore." He then rips off my ass and puts them in his pocket of his jeans.

"Count for me baby." He goes to hit my ass then stops. " Ohh and Siren call me Daddy"

" Nigga no I'm no-" he then hit my ass making me yelp.

" Say it again love didn't here you?"

"ONE DADDY!" I tell feeling him hit my ass.

"Quieter my cum slut baby."

"Two Daddy!"

"Three Daddy!"

"Four Daddy"

"Five Daddy"

"Six Daddy"

"Seven Daddy"

"Eight Daddy"

"Nine Daddy"

"Ten Daddy"

" Good job Siren."

He rubs my ass and sticks his finger in my pussy which is wet wet just as the bell for lunch rings.

"We'll continue this later lover." He says as he pulls up my sweats, then licks his finger.