❀ solicitude ❀

vancityas on tumblr

vancityas on tumblr

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Her short hair dangled above me, somewhat covering her face. I was startled at the sudden flip, but I looked away to hide my nervousness. I liked she takes initiative. Mikasa clenched the end of my chin directing my face up to hers. I gulped at the sight of her.

She smiled sweetly, "look at me darling."

I felt my face immediately spark up with heat as those words fell out of her mouth. My heart ran faster than it already had been. That was probably the first time I have ever seen her smile so pleasantly toward me. Mikasa left me no room to process what she had said before shoving her lips against mine once again. For some reason, our kiss felt more pleasure-able this time. She swirled her tongue around my mine with fierce. A few moments after, she trailed her lips against my skin onto my neck. She reciprocates the same action as I did to her. A red mark tainted my virgin body. After sucking on my neck, Mikasa sits up on the bed and I did the same.

I giggled, "we're matching."

She looks me up and down, "who would've known, huh?"

Her facial expression softens up. Mikasa was always beautiful, but I was too stubborn to admit it. Maybe in a way, my hatred for Mikasa was actually admiration. I cupped her face into my palms and took a deep stare into her face. Her cheeks were squished together in my hands, she looked cute.

"you have such a kissable face." I comment while eyeing her lips.

Mikasa blushes deeper than she already was. She had cute little reactions that my heart could not handle. She tries to be tough, but in actuality this is the real her—a softie. Slightly, I squeeze her cheeks in between my finger tips and smile. I take a few more seconds gazing at her face before resuming our kiss. I lead my hands to the ends of her shirt and slowly lift up her shirt, revealing her stomach and chest. Mikasa raises up her hands allowing me to slip off the top and throw it on the floor. I give her once last smooch before backing up and taking a good look at her. Her figure is delicate and dainty with strong collarbones and subtle ab lines on her smooth stomach. Her chest was covered by a pink lacy bra with thin straps. Mikasa covers her upper body with her arms in embarrassment.

"stop looking.. it's embarrassing." She mumbles.

I couldn't help but stare. She was just so beautiful in so many ways. It was as if her body was sculpted flawlessly without any imperfections. Mikasa's skin glowed under the moonlight that shone over us through the glass of the window. The apples of her cheeks were a bright red that strung to the tips of her ears.

I smiled at her, "you look beautiful chubs."

Her eyes widened, "thanks.. but it's still embarrassing."

"here, come take off mine." I replied.

Mikasa scoots closer to me in order to take off my shirt. She nervously unwraps her arms from her chest and leads them to my shirt. I put my arms up so she can remove my polyester shirt. Once it's removed, she tosses it on the ground as well. We were both topless, but she was right.. it was embarrassing. I did not cover my chest, but instead looked away. I wasn't the most beautiful person, in my mind anyways so I was afraid of her reaction. I feel her eyes eyeing my body without even having to look. I felt a warm hand hold mine. I suddenly look at her.

"you're so pretty y/n.. i'm jealous." She pouts.

Startled by her reaction, I gently squeeze her hand. I've always been jealous of her and not the other way around. Those words made my heart beat with joy. She doesn't truly know how much she means to me.

"don't be. you're 10 times more beautiful than I am." I reply.

I let go of her hand and ask, "is it okay if i touch you here?"

She nods as I put my lips on hers. I guide my hands to her shoulders. Softly warming her up and releasing the tension from her shoulders. I release her shoulders and trace my fingers around her collarbone then to her cleavage. I lean a bit closer and wrap my hands around her back. With my eyes closed, I unclip her bra and throw it to the ground. Mikasa's did the same and threw my black bra onto the floor. I unwrap myself from her back and gently hold her boobs in my hands. Her skin was warm in my hands, it was comforting. I play with them in my hands, squeezing them here and there. She quietly moans into my mouth which gets me more aroused. I feel Mikasa's hands rub down my inner thigh through my pants as I fondle her boobs. Her chest feels light in my hands, making it easy to hold. I push her down on the bed again and continue to move her chest in my hands. Mikasa's hands slide up and down on my thigh up to my butt. I remove my tongue out of her mouth and tug on her bottom lip. She looks down at me seductively as I nibble her lip. I pull away from her lips and kiss my way down to her breasts. I kiss the top of her boobs and put her right one in my mouth. I suck on it slowly before increasing the pressure. Mikasa continues to stroke my thighs as she moans. I play with the other one in my hand, squishing it. I alternate from the right to the left, making sure both are being pleasured.

Mikasa looks down at me, "y/n.. it feels good."

I smile and lead one of my hands to her inner thigh and caress it gently. I remove her boob out of my mouth and kiss down to her stomach. I kiss all over her upper body until I reach the brim of her pants. I sit up above her and stare. She was in a cute position where her hair was messy, slightly covering her face. Her arms were flat on the bed, exposing the top portion of her body. I blushed at the sight of her. Mikasa stroked my butt once again as I was on top of her. We both smiled at each other sweetly.

I hold one of her hands, "may i go further?"