•chapter 47•

~luck~

*Ariels pov*

It's been an eventful few days... Luke was expelled turns out he is in fact a bi polar alcoholic. I pick the best boyfriends.

He left as soon as he was able to get out of the hospital bed, before telling me that and I quote "you did this to me" and "im not like that"

I decided to ignore him. It's been quiet since he left. I told everyone what happened, they all comforted me but I'm honestly fine.

Snape helped me a lot strangely... me and draco went to him because he's the only professor I felt like talking to. Once we told him about Luke he made it his duty to get him expelled.

I do love daddy Snape were kinda besties now... he does have a soft spot after all.

I'm so much better I finally feel normal. I'm talking with my friends more and going to parties. Speaking of which there's a party tonight.

It's actually my birthday tonight, I was born at 12:00pm on the dot. I think everyone's forgot and I'm not surprised I don't talk about my birthday, it's just another day for me.

I'm going to be seventeen... I'm the youngest in the group pansy and roses birthday was a few months ago. We all got either high or drunk and ran around the halls.

*10:00pm*

"So what are you going to wear?" Pansy asked me.

"I don't know... probably something simple" I replied.

"No you have to go all out this is the last party before the Yule ball"

"That's a month away, I might just wear a oversized T-shirt and some joggers to the ball" I teased.

"Absolutely not" Pansy and Rose said at the same time.

"Now put this on" Rose said handing me a dress from the back of my wardrobe.

"I forgot I had this"

*what Ariel wore*

"It's so cute I've never actually seen you wearing it" Pansy chimes in

We all get ready pansy and Rose look amazing as always they are wearing their favourite colours (red and purple)

I straighten my hair and put on some eyeliner and boots. I can't deal with the blisters I get from heals today...

"Let's gooooo" Blaise said as he burst into the room.

"Okay don't get you knickers in a twist" Rose laughs referring to the time Blaise was dared to wear pansys underwear for a day.

"Hey we don't talk about that" Blaise said pointing at her.

"Stop bickering children let's go" Alex interrupts them.