ϟ🌟 Chapter 5 | Gringotts🌟ϟ

ϟ🌟Stella's POV🌟ϟ

        Ron, Ginny, and I followed Mrs. Weasley towards the bank. I remember the first time I went in here, the goblins weren't so friendly. We walk towards the doors, then it opens. As we walk in, the goblins stare at us one at a time. There is someone in front of us we wait. Actually, it looked like a huge person, almost like a giant. Right next to him was a boy, looking about me and Ron's age and he had jet-black hair. He looked behind him and saw us, he was kinda cute.

ϟ✨Harry's POV🌟ϟ

        I heard footsteps so turned around and saw a woman, a boy, and a girl with red hair. Right next to them was a girl with dirty blond hair. I saw that she looked at me for a second and then looked down blushing. I noticed my cheeks had turned red too. I turned back towards the goblin's desk. "Go with Griphook," he said.

ϟ🌟Stella's POV🌟ϟ

        After the boy and the huge person went, we moved closer towards the goblin's desk. Mrs. Weasley spoke," My son, Ronald Weasley, and my goddaughter, Stella Black, would like to make a withdrawal." " Very well, do you have their keys?" the old goblin asked. "Yes," Mrs. Weasley put down two keys that looked like this:

 Weasley put down two keys that looked like this:

        "Very well, follow me, please." said the goblin. We followed him and we sat in a cart. The cart zoomed and it abruptly stopped at a weird-looking door. "Vault *711, lamp please," the goblin squeaked. Mrs. Weasley gave him the lamp. "We walked near the door. "Key, please," the globin said. Mrs. Weasley handed one of the keys. "Stella dear, this is your vault," Mrs. Weasley said. Before I could say anything, the door swung open. It was filled with galleons, sickles, and knuts. I took out my pouch and took a handful of knuts, galleons, and sickles.

        We walked out. Then, we went to the Weasley's vault. After all that, we went back outside with our pouches jingling with coins. "Alright, first Flourish and Blotts," Mrs. Weasley called.

* Yes, I actually researched what was Sirius Black's vault number lol

A/N: Hi! I KNOW THIS IS CHEESY BUT STAY WITH ME XD Thanks for reading this chapter! Have a great day :)