new kids

You walk into school and go straight to my locker. But when you turn the corner you see snake standing in front of my locker. You see three new kids getting bullied by snake. You run in front of snake. Okay snake leave them be, You tell him. Well, well, if it isn't my favorite victim, snake says with a smirk. You touch my left eye. It was still swollen and black. But it didn't hurt anymore besides you like pain. Nice black eye slut, snake says to me. You punch snake in the stomach. Then he grabs you by the throat and slams me into the wall. You cough up blood. Hey man let her go, the new kid with a mask on his mouth tells snake. He lets me go and You fall to the ground. Your lucky these guys are here, snake says to me and leaves. You wipe the blood off my lips. Are you okay?, a kid with a blindfold asks me. Yeah I'm good, you tell him. Ar-are you s-sure, a kid with a tick asks me. Of course, you tell him. You get up. Dose this happen to you everyday, the one with the face mask asks me. Yes, but it's okay, it's just how it is in this school, you tell them. That's not right, he says to me. You get used to it, you tell him. You shouldn't haft to, the kid with the blindfold tells you. Then the bell rings.