Time for class

Come on, I'll show you guys to your class, You tell them. So what are your guys classroom numbers?, you ask them. 219, they all tell me at the same time. Cool that's my class to, you tell them.

(Time skip brought to you by Jeff's sexy ass)

We make it to room 219 finality. You open the door and walk into the room. Mis Y/L/N can you explain to me why you are late to class?!, Mr Epic asks me. You look at him and frown. S-She wa-was helping u-us get t-to class, the boy with the tick tells Mr Epic. Hmm, since she's such a great help she is stuck with you three fir the rest of the day, Mr Epic tells them. You go and sit at your desk at the back of the class. The boys fallow you. You look at them as the sit beside you. I didn't get your guys names, you say to them. I'm Jeff, the one with the face mask tells you. I'm Jack, the boy with the blindfold tells you. A-And I'm toby, the boy with the tick tells you. Nice to meet you I'm Y/N the slut of the school I guess, you tell them. Then snake walks into the classroom. Nice to see you back from the nurse Mr snake, how are you feeling?, Mr Epic asks him. My stomach still hurts a little bit but I'll be fine, snake tells him. Okay tell me if you start to feel unwell, Mr Epic tells him. Snake sits in a desk behind you. How's it going slut, snake laughs. Mr Epic starts teaching. You open your sketch book and start to finish your drawing of Jeff the killer fighting Jane the killer. You drew it the way you saw it in your vision. Then Jeff looks at your drawing. Cool drawing, Jeff says to you with a smirk.