lunch time

The bell rings for lunch. You gathered your stuff up and start to walk out of the classroom. But snake trips you and you drop your sketch book and the sketches fly around the room. Crack!! Aaaaah!!! You see your mother die as you fall. Jack grabs you while Toby picks up your sketches. You push Jack away. Toby hands you your sketches. Stop messing with her jerk, Jeff growls at snake. Lets go guys, Jeff says while grabbing your arm. Where do you usually have lunch?, Jeff asks you. The roof, you tell him. Okay let's go, Jack says to us.

(At the roof)

You all sit in a circle. C-Can we look at your drawings?, Toby asks you. Sure, you say to him. You pull out the picture of slender man. This is what I saw in my first vision so I drew it, you tell them. Vision?, Jeff asks you. I can see the future and past, you tell them. Toby takes the picture of slender man. Then you pull out a picture of tickie toby. My second vision was this guys hole story, you tell them. Then you pull out the picture of eyeless Jack. This one I thought I had saw my own death,you tell them. What did you see?, jack asks you. Him eating someone's organs, you tell him. Then we hear a door open. We all turn to see snake walling over to us.  You start to gather your drawings. But he grabs the pitcher of your mother dieing. Wow your a slut and a psychopath, snake tells you. Give it back snake, you hiss at him. But then snake kicks you and you fall off the side of the roof. Aaaaah, you scream. Jeff grabs your hand. But his mask falls off. He was jeff the killer. Don't let go Jeffrey, you scream. Jeff pulls me back up onto the roof.