FIVE (FINAL)

Your face was inches away from his, and your lips were so close to touching. But, before you closed your eyes to let the moment happen, you spotted an ice cream van and completely panicked about the current situation.

"Can we get ice cream?" you nervously said, your eyes now focused on the van a few feet away.

He frowned slightly and slowly nodded his head, "uh, sure. I'll go buy; what do you want?"

Once he walked away knowing what flavour to get, you face palmed yourself and closed your eyes, feeling stupid for not letting the kiss happen. You didn't know if it was because you were nervous to kiss him, or because you genuinely just got distracted by the ice cream van.

Either way, you knew you had to make up for it.

-

When Hoseok parked at the front of your apartment, you looked over at him and smiled shyly.

"Thank you for today. I had a nice time."

He smiled and nods, "it's no problem, and I had a nice time too. I hope to go on more dates with you."

You bit your lip, "me too."

You both got out of the car and squeezed each other into a hug. You really wanted to make your move but, you were too scared to and you couldn't help but blame yourself for being so shy.

He soon let go of you and you turned on your heel to walk away, but something made you stop, making Hoseok frown in confusion. You mustered up the courage to turn back around and walk up to him.

He had an idea of what you were about to do, so, as soon as you were inches away from him, he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you into a kiss.

The both of you smiled against each other's lips and you slipped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. Your lips were perfectly moulded together and it felt so magical. In just a few seconds, you both became so familiar with each other's touch.

Eventually you both pulled away and your cheeks turned a dark crimson red. Hoseok chuckled at you being so shy. He thought it was cute.

You unwrapped your arms around his neck, before whispering, "okay, bye."

He let go of your waist and smiled whilst watching you walk away.

"I'll pick you up at half seven, cutie," he called.

-

The hospital said that you weren't allowed to dance for another month, just to stabilize yourself properly and make sure your balance is restored. However, that didn't stop you from coming to watch. Hoseok allowed you to do so, since he knows how much you love the studio.

After Hoseok finished parking in the car park, you were about to get out of the car, until he quickly grabbed your wrist, making you sit back down.

You looked over at him and frowned, "what's wrong?"

He smiles slightly and says, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm so in love with you."

Woah.

The rate of your heart beat was rapid. It was so unexpected and at such an odd time. But, you understood why he told you as soon as; he didn't want to mess around with whatever was going on between the two of you.

"Hoseok...I think I'm in love with you too," you smiled, before taking his hand. However, your smile faltered a little. "But, I've never been in a relationship before and I want to do this whole thing right."

"Y/N, no couple is perfect and you know that," he sighs. "I don't care if you've dated thousands of guys or none at all. All that matters is our love and trust for each other and then everything should go right. There will be ups and downs, but, I'm ready to go through the journey with you."

That just made you fall in love with him even harder. He was right; no relationship is perfect at all. Whatever happens will happen, just as long as you love and trust each other. That's all that matters.

"So...what now?" you blushed, avoiding eye contact.

Hoseok let go of your hand and rested it against your cheek, making sure your eyes met his.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

You nodded your head and smiled, placing your lips against his. Everything just felt so right.

-

After the dance session was over, you were have a quick catch up with Mai and she got suspicious as to why Hoseok hadn't gone home yet as he leaned against the mirror on his phone.

"Oh, uhm...there's one crucial thing I haven't told you," you nervously laughed.

"Lemme guess- you and Hoseok are dating, aren't you?" she casually says.

Your eyes widened in shock, "y-yeah, we are. How-?"

She rolls her eyes and giggles, "girl, in every single class, he would stare at you and smirk. It wasn't so hard to tell. Rumours are even going around about it, especially since some students saw you both in his car practically making out before class."

Hoseok overheard what Mai said, which made him laugh out loud. You scowled at your boyfriend who walked up to you both and slung an arm around your shoulders.

"Oh come on, babe. People were bound to find out somehow, right?"

"Exactly," Mai nods in agreement. "And, you two are adorable together, I'll admit it."

You giggled and leaned against Hoseok's form. You were so happy you found someone who understood you and loved you just as much you did. To even say you're in love with Hoseok, is such an understatement. Your motivation, your emotional support and your everything.

Even though you never thought it would be your dance teacher, it was still love.

And guess what?

That's all that mattered.