Chapter One Who's That Boy?

A tall handsome boy walked down the hallways being stared by many eyes. Especially the girls. They squealed, whispered, stared, and giggled making the boy feel irritated in the inside but smiled in the outside. This boy had to be the most popular student at school. At first he enjoyed it but now realized he had no alone time at all. The male walked inside his classroom and placed his bag down on his desk which was at the far corner.

"Seems like Kei is being stared down by girls Huh? What's that? Some boys look at you in that why too?" Another tall boy who had dark brown hair and green eyes just laughed down at Kei who just sighed. "Doesn't that disgust you Kei?"

"Not really. They can do whatever they want as long as they don't touch me. I'm good." Kei chuckled slightly. The girls in the classroom just gasped thinking an angel has been burned. They could just faint any moment.

"Seems nice to be getting this much attention from other huh?" The dark-haired boy said with a smirk. Kei quickly shook his head for a no.

"No no no no no not nice at all." He said with a slight terrified expression. "You would understand once you get popular. And when's that? Never."

"Aww don't be so rude Keiiii." The boy wined. Kei just laughed making the girls faint.

"Just joking around with you Nai." Kei smiled then looked down at his notebook which was filled with notes from yesterday's lecture. Kei takes out his regular black pen and begins to write the date. Kei rest his elbow against the desk and his head on his hand. Kei's green bright eyes stares outside the window seeing how nice the weather was. Spring would be coming soon and he was excited. The cold weather was one of Kei's dislike on his list.

The bell rings loudly from the loudspeaker as the students takes their seat quickly.

After 3 hours of education, the bell rings for lunch. Some students stayed in class and some left the classroom to buy lunch.

"Hey Kei! Want to eat lunch with us?" A girl asked with a huge bright smile.

"Yeah you should! We can share some food food~" another girl said cheerly.

Kei just shook his head with a nervous smile. "N-no I'm good. I just want to eat with my friend so." He answered with a polite tone as the girls just pouted.

"Aww alright then! Maybe next time~" one said as the three girls walked off disappointed.

Kei sighed lightly then takes his lunch bag and out the classroom door. The black-haired male looks around for his friend remembering how they always eat outside sitting on the benches. He walks out of the school building and around the perimeter of the school to find the wooden bench. When the male was there, his friend had left a note. Kei picks up the paper and reads, "Left home early not feeling well. Gomen..." ( gomen = sorry ). Kei sighed and sat down looking up at the bright blue sky.

"Seems boring eating alone..." He mumbled to himself then began to open his lunchbox. Footsteps were heard as Kei looks up to see who it was. The group of girls.

"Keiiii~ can we eat lunch with you?" One asked with a kind smile. "Pleaseeee.." Kei smiled on the outside but in the inside he felt irritated.

'Why can't these bitches leave me the fuck alone...' He thought quietly in his head and stood up. "Sorry uhh I really want to eat alon-"

"Pleaseeeeeee." All the girls begged as Kei began to speed walk away.

'Not good not good not good.' He thought as the other girls continued to chase him. Soon, the girls had lost them from the crowd of other students walking by. Kei walks up to a small field where flowers usually bloom. The tall grass moves from the small breeze. Kei sat against a tall tree's truck and sighed.

"Keiiii~~" A girl's voice called out as Kei glared at her. The girl gasped slightly, her expression terrified. "Uh... I'll talk to you later..." She mumbled then walked away quickly.

The dark haired male sighed. 'Finally some peace...' He thought to himself and removes his lunch box's case, seeing white rice with delicious looking side dishes. Kei had a happy grin as he removes the chopsticks out of its case. He was about to pick up the rice until a shadow figure caught his attention. Kei looked up a little and followed the shadow seeing a blonde boy. Kei observed the male's face and oh god he looked like an angel. The blonde had a pale silky looking skin with those amazing bright purple eyes that can catch anyone's attention like what Kei is doing right now. He just stared at the smaller male who seems to be picking the flowers.

The boy felt a stare as he looked up seeing the dark-haired boy staring. They both just stared at each other with a small opened mouth. The blonde then tilted his head to the side a little, having a slight confused expression.

"Do you need anything..?" He asked quietly but it was soft. Kei felt like his heart can just explode. This guy was just too dam cute for Kei.

"No nothing just.... Nothing.." Kei answered having an expressionless face but in the inside he could just explode. The blonde blinked a few times before returning his gaze down at the bright colored tulips. "You must like flowers huh...?" Kei said quietly thinking why he would speak all of a sudden.

The blonde looked up at Kei again with a small friendly smile. "Well yeah but it's not the reason why I'm here." He answered as Kei raises an eyebrow a little.

"What do you mean?" Kei asked with a curious tone.

"Well my real hobby is taking photos. And these flowers seems to have a bright color so it just caught my attention." The blonde smiled even more causing Kei to nosebleed in the inside but outside still looking cool as ever. A small grin spreads upon the handsome male's face.

"That's cute..." Kei said quietly. 'WHY DID I SAY THAT.' He thought quietly in the inside. 'Great now he's gonna think I'm weird...' Kei sighed then looks at the other's reaction. His green eyes widen at the blonde. He was blushing. Blushing bright red. The smaller male looked down quietly and tried to hid his embarrassment. He hugged his legs tightly and his face against his two knees.

"Thanks..." The blonde answered quietly. Kei couldn't help but blush also but tried his best to hide it.

"No problem..." He answered also. The two felt awkward as they both stared at the growing green grass. "Um... My name is Kei..."

The blonde looked up a little as his purple eyes match a pair of greens. "Nice to meet you.." A small warm smile appears. "I'm Yamato."

All Kei couldn't think was the name Yamato in his head. The name was repeating over and over as Kei smiled back at Yamato.

"Nice to meet you too.."