TWO

chapter two
Santana Jabari Milliyon
Saturday 12:11pm

February 2023

"Aye my mamma said fuck it nigga hit the streets and live, Got some crack in the corner and I did what I did" Marquez rapped loudly walking outside and sitting next to me on the porch. "TOLD MY GRANDMA I DONT NEED A BED IM SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR"

"Bitch move over, all in my face and shit" I mugged pushing him over. "And fuck is you singing that old ass future for" I laughed.

"Aye nigga watch your mouth that's my shit right there" he replied getting up off the steps to sit in one of the chairs on the porch.

"Fuck you" Was all I said before focusing on the car I noticed parked across the street.

"Fuck is that?" Quez asked tapping my shoulder. "A nigga can't see past them fucking tints" he smacked his teeth.

Watching the person get out of the car I realized exactly who it was once they stepped out completely.

"Quezzie don't be staring like that the fuck, bitch ass tryna see past my tints and shit creep ass dude" My younger sister Zaida yelled as she made her way across the street.

"Wassup Zaida, when the fuck did you get that" He asked still staring at the car she pulled up in even after she made it to where we were.

"Fuck up, Hey Tana what's the move tonight?" she cheesed sitting next to me. "Tryna hang with the guys today" she grinned nudging my shoulder.

"Or not, don't you got some hair to do or some shit?" I responded looking at her. "And when did you get that shit" I scrunched my face up remembering the car she just pulled up in.

"My sugar daddy." She shrugged like it was nothing.

Looking over at her I shook my head deciding not to say anything at all.

"Where's Iyanna?" Zaida asked making me scrunch my face up
"Uh oh what happened now?"

"She's a tweak, not dealing with that right now ima let her fix her shit before I respond to her annoying ass" I responded not really wanting to talk about her at the moment.

Taking another look at Zaida's car I squinted looking at the passenger window.

Am I tweaking?

"Somebody sitting in yo car?" I asked Zaida looking over at at her confused.
"Who that is?"

"Nosey? My friend damn stop looking before his ass be asking me questions when I leave" she mugged smacking my arm.

"The fuck is that?" I questioned about to get up. "Got that nigga hiding and shit"

"Tana sit your ass down you're doing the most I am grown as fuck" she rolled her eyes. "Like dang stop looking before he really be asking me questions and shit"

"Put your hands on my again and ima kick your dumbass off this porch." I snapped after she plucked the side of my head.

"I'm telling mommy that you're trying to abuse me bitch!" she snapped looking over at me. "Let me go get this nigga out the damn hood, staring at my white boy scaring him." she scoffed standing up.