ʚ𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗ɞ

nine - yea, im positive ⊱────── {⋅

⊱────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Waking up was the first thing she regretted as she stepped foot into the building. Immediately streamers, music, and flowers were everywhere. Not just for her to see and hear, but the entire hallway, hell maybe even the entirety of the school.

"Im soo sorry Y/n, please find it in your heart to forgive me and my actions!". There it was, that same annoying voice that made their ears bleed, bringing more attention to the girl than there already was.

Running a hand down their face she spoke to him through gritted teeth. "It's Saito, and no Kaminari, i'm not forgiving you, refrain from talking and approaching me.".

Y/n walked off. She heard the murmurs around them, she knew everyone was going to talk about it, she knew that by time lunch came confessions would be spewed for them left and right. It wasn't a bad thing, it was just all a bit inconvenient.

Though if that was inconvenience to her, they should've turned around and head back to the dorms, because their day wasn't going to get any better.

__

"There's a project that's going to be due in 2 weeks. You may work in pairs.", the teacher stated, hearing a series of whoops and small talk. Interrupting the series if excitement going he finished, "Im choosing partners.". After hearing the last statement the room went silent, becoming prepared for the better or for the worse.

After several minutes her name and partner's name was finally called, "Saito and....

Kaminari."

In a second Kaminari went from sitting behind her to sitting with them. "Looks like fate wants us together, Saito.", he pointed a finger gun at her with a slight wink. "I even remembered to say Saito instead of Y/n.", quickly thinking of his words he backtracked.

Rubbing the back of his neck he nervously chuckled. "Sorry Saito.". They shook their head at Kaminari already wanting to strangle him on site.

"I have an idea!", she smiled looking at Kaminari. He hummed in response."If you talk less, that'll make these 2 weeks way easier."