𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

SERO CHUCKLED AND EXHALED SMOKE

"come on y/n, you know you love it here. so how bout you stop bitchin" he took another drag and opened his legs, pushing his hips up. "and sit on my face."

"no hanta, i'm serious because you really have your hoes texting my instagram for what? we're not even together and you telling people we are." you walked up to him, holding your phone in his face. he looked away, putting his focus on the band posters on his wall. " i should hit you right now."

he looked at you and leaned closer to your face with a serious expression. "you know i didn't do nothin with her but i'm not about to force you to believe me. besides, i like this side of you. you're pretty hot when you're mad." he said while smirking. " you know what hanta fuck you for real, i'm tired of this don't hit me up again." and with that you walked away, opening the door to get out.

"let me know when you'll be back hermosa. you know my doors are always unlocked for you." you huffed and walked out, seeing denki (his roommate) scrambling to the couch as if he wasn't just eavesdropping.

this was the absolute last straw. he always flirted with other girls but when you talk to another boy, he'd go ballistic and get possessive. it's it was supposed to be one fuck and go. his plan was actually to play you like the others but then he just couldn't bring himself to it. you were too... good to him. it was foreign to the boy.

after more time together, he asked you to be his girlfriend.  it was on and off for your freshman and sophomore year. the first few months had went well and you two were the talk of campus: the notorious playboy finally settles down! then came the famous "i know you don't know me but... " and "i'm coming to you as a woman..." dm's. it was and still is draining but he always comes back and so did you.

YOUR APARTMENT

hanta <3

listen, come back. i wanna talk to you.

mi amour <3

no thanks

hanta <3

you know it's just me and you forever. that girl is lying, she just wants us apart. i bet she has no proof i was with her.

mi amour <3

oh.

hanta <3

voice message- 10s
voice message- 11s

you clicked play on the first voice message and sat back onto the couch, sighing to yourself. "please come back over. like i said, it's only you and me forever. i can't let you go to bed mad at me so please." you clicked the next one.

" i just... never mind. please just talk to me at least."

" you know i love you hermosa."

A/N: lmaoo sorry for going ghost on y'all i had to finish finals and stuff like that

A/N: lmaoo sorry for going ghost on y'all i had to finish finals and stuff like that. but i hope y'all enjoyed💕

©FAIRY-GLOCKZ <3