𝐭𝐰𝐨

❝ i just wanna keep you safe

❝ i just wanna keep you safe... ❞

sexual content ahead.

15 MINUTES LATER...

sero snapped his hips forward harshly, eliciting a moan from your lips. he held you upright while you threw your head back onto his shoulder. "shit, you think fuckin caleb can make you feel like this? feel this good?" you opened your mouth, trying to form words but the only thing that came was more broken moans. he had smugness all across his face as let out a breathless chuckle. "aww look at my poor princesa. he leaned down to hold your body up so your back was flush against his chest. as he admired the dark red marks along your chest in the mirror.

"look at yourself. such a fucking mess." he grabbed your face, making you face the large mirror in front of your bed. you catch a glimpse of yourself before your eyes shut in pleasure. a soft slap on your face made you open them again. "i said look at yourself slut." you opened your eyes to see your fucked out face staring back at you.

sero lowly spoke in your ear while he thrusted. " you think he can slut you out like i do mi vida?" you shook your head no while your teeth sunk into your bottom lip. you felt your self getting closer and brought his hand from your neck to your clit. sero rubbed your clit slowly while his strokes got slow and deep. you whined at his agonizing pace. "use your words y/n. you had all that mouth on you, lemme hear it now."

"no, he doesn't. please!" you pleaded, looking at him through the mirror. "please what?" you let out a small moan and glared at him. your body burned with embarrassment at his taunting. you could do nothing but let the lust overpower it. "god, please just fuck me hanta!"

"good girl y/n." he praised as he sped up his thrusts once more. you threw your head back onto his shoulder as a loud string of moans and profanities spilled out your mouth. sero placed small and wet kisses along your jawline and neck. his hands rubbed your clit faster and you became louder if possible. "tell me y/n." he spoke lowly in your ear. "tell me who you belong to."

" you...hanta!" you were a fucking mess for him and you both knew it.  

" yeah that's fucking right. louder. let this whole floor know who's fucking you this good hermosa." his dirty talk, the stimulation of your clit, and the sinful sounds coming from your body pushed you over the edge. your body shook on his dick as the coil in your lower stomach snapped. "f-fuck yeah!" you moaned out loud as pleasure washed over your body.

hanta whispered words of encouragement to you in spanish while you came on his cock. he watched you bite your lip in relief through the mirror. "mi amor, turn around." he said softer. you took your head off of his shoulder and faced him, putting your arms around him.

hanta kissed you sloppily as he stroked his dick, your juices being the lube. he moaned into the kiss, feeling his orgasm approaching. you trailed your kisses down to his neck, focusing on the spot that always drove him off the edge.

moans and grunts spilled from his mouth as he watched your backside through the mirror. his hand moved quicker as you felt his hot ropes of cum on your stomach. heavy breathing was the only thing heard in the room. "lay down y/n. i'll be right back."hanta said, getting off the bed. you laid back on your bed and let out a deep breath, shutting your eyes.

you opened your eyes, feeling a warm towel wiping at your stomach. after a while, you watched hanta climb in your bed beside you. he wrapped his arms around you, placing a kiss on your forehead. "you did so good y/n. i love you so much." you wrapped your arms around him. "i only got so worked up because i know people like caleb and they only want one thing."

he drew imaginary shapes on your body with his finger. " i just wanna keep you safe mi amour, yeah?" you nodded your head. "i know. i love you too ramón." he tilted your chin up to him and kissed you softly. you smiled at each other and laid still for a few minutes.

"lemme order some food and we can watch a movie. y'know like a little stay in date." your head perked up at the mention of food. " shii, that's fine with me! ooh, can i pick the movie babe?" sero chuckled and grabbed his phone off of the bed side table. "of course hermosa."

•••

the sunlight peeking through your white sheer curtains woke you up. you sat up and looked down, realizing you were fully dressed. reaching to your head you felt your bonnet on your head. from the best that you could remember, you didn't go to sleep that way.

you looked down to see your boyfriend clinging onto your stomach, his eyes shut and mouth open letting out small snores. a small smile crept onto your face at the small acts of kindness. you reached over to grab your phone off its charger, scrolling on social media.

you massaged his head lightly as you did so. interrupting the silence in your room, hantas phone began to chime repeatedly. you rolled your eyes grabbing his phone to put it on silent. an unfamiliar name on his lockscreen of you and him caught your attention. "april." you unlocked his phone, going straight for his contacts and block the girl.

it would be better to just save yourself the pain and not read whatever april was texting about.

all you could do was savor the wholesome moments for as long as they would last.

A/N:

my first published lil smut piece... pls lmk what y'all think of this chap!!

©FAIRY-GLOCKZ <3